I need a belt

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
No, not a shot of knob creek. I need a belt to hold up my britches. I was at tractor supply today and found myself looking at there belt rack. Every one of them was made in China. I've gotten to where I am NOT going to buy anything made in China. Anybody know where I can find a good American made belt?

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
No, not a shot of knob creek. I need a belt to hold up my britches. I was at tractor supply today and found myself looking at there belt rack. Every one of them was made in China. I've gotten to where I am NOT going to buy anything made in China. Anybody know where I can find a good American made belt?

Had a custom belt made by a member on here, name's "Maker" I got the double layered one, it'll outlive me..

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Used to be a leather guy at Peachtree peddlers that made them, I'd imagine they are still there.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Carhartt belts are good. I don't know where they're made, but they are much better than most of the others.

transfixer

Look up Nexbelt, I think they make a leather belt, but I bought the nylon web type belt, very sturdy, infinitely adjustable, I've got one for work and one for casual, stiff enough to hold a holster without sagging also.

Capt Quirk

If you can wear a size 33-35, I made a single layer black belt for my son. His pants lied to him, and he doesn't really wear a 34. Just goes to show, you can get a lot out a pair of stretchy pants. Or, I already have the leather cut out for a size 40ish double layered Ranger style belt.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
If you can wear a size 33-35, I made a single layer black belt for my son. His pants lied to him, and he doesn't really wear a 34. Just goes to show, you can get a lot out a pair of stretchy pants. Or, I already have the leather cut out for a size 40ish double layered Ranger style belt.
I haven't been a 34 in probably that many years. I need a 42. I'd be interested in a custom belt.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy

I been thinking I would like to get into leather work. Got any pictures of your work? I would love to see what the Ranger style belt looks like

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
nice looking belt. what are those belts called where there is an inner full size strap of leather that goes thru a loop in the front, and then a smaller strip of leather and buckle to fasten it together? I will try and find a picture of one.