I need a belt

Capt Quirk

nice looking belt. what are those belts called where there is an inner full size strap of leather that goes thru a loop in the front, and then a smaller strip of leather and buckle to fasten it together? I will try and find a picture of one.
That would be a true Ranger belt, not meant to go through the belt loops of your pants. The Ranger style I make, goes through the loops like a regular belt.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
That would be a true Ranger belt, not meant to go through the belt loops of your pants. The Ranger style I make, goes through the loops like a regular belt.

I was wondering how you could get one that thick thru belt loops. I bet they are comfortable though.

Capt Quirk

I have to thin mine down a bit, because it is 3 layers thick at the ends. It will certainly hold up your pants, even with a good sized gun on it.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hanks Belts
Beltman Belts
BigFoot Belts

All US made gunbelt quality belts. I have two Beltman belts that are about 10 years old that have plenty of life still left in them.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I found this site. Pretty nice and different kinds of leather

ditchdoc24

The last belt I bought was made out of Biothane. It's basically a nylon strap covered in synthetic material. It starts out pretty stiff but breaks in and lasts. I've had mine for about 2 years now and have been pretty happy with it. I CCW every day I'm off and have had no problems with the belt breaking down or stretching. Made in the USA too. Do a search on Amazon and you won't have any problem finding what you're looking for.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I think Nic turned me onto this guy, it has "Maker" stamped on the belt. His name is Ken Harper, from Tifton, GA.

I think Nic turned me onto this guy, it has "Maker" stamped on the belt. His name is Ken Harper, from Tifton, GA.

I've met and hunted with Ken, he's a great fella. He handmade a couple of rifle slings for my guests on the WW hunts I sponsor every year in the Wrightsville, Ga area.

Try googling "Chief leather works". Ken is a retired "Chief Warrant Officer", as I am. He is (was) in Tifton as already said. Good luck!

DSGB

T-N-T

I
I had him make me a holster once. I went to his shop and dropped off the gun. He called the next afternoon saying it was ready. Great guy.
He is on etsy but left this forum.

Last edited:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I've met and hunted with Ken, he's a great fella. He handmade a couple of rifle slings for my guests on the WW hunts I sponsor every year in the Wrightsville, Ga area.

Try googling "Chief leather works". Ken is a retired "Chief Warrant Officer", as I am. He is (was) in Tifton as already said. Good luck!
If he's still on here (GON), he went by the handle "Chief" a couple years ago when I fished with him.

PappyHoel

baddave

try Etsy .. website where everything is hand made ..