I owe an apology

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Eating crow ain't easy to do, good deal NOYDB.

It ain't braggin' ifn ya done it though.

NOYDB's apology is the first one I've seen on here in a long time.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
4 sentences every husband should memorize, in this order

1. I'm sorry.

2. You were right

3. I was wrong.

4. Please forgive me.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I usually get out the I'm sorry, and she chimes in with 'and low down too'

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
First thing I say in the morning is I.m Sorry!
She says for what?.
I say for anything I say or do today to tick you off
Life has been good for 36. years

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
I owe an apology to Sinclair1 and all others. My posts about meat. Were factually incorrect.

I was wrong.

I post this to start a new thread so it is front a center not buried pages deep.
Not sure what happened but one of the ways to show you are a real man is to admit your when your wrong and apologise when it's needed.

greg_n_clayton

I owe an apology to Sinclair1 and all others. My posts about meat. Were factually incorrect.

I was wrong.

I post this to start a new thread so it is front a center not buried pages deep.
I have felt I needed to do such too !! I too even apologized to Sinclair as well !! But I don't think he ever accepted it !! And I was being sincere !!

sinclair1

I have felt I needed to do such too !! I too even apologized to Sinclair as well !! But I don't think he ever accepted it !! And I was being sincere !!
no need for anyone to apologize to me. He was wrong way more than the one time :stir::rofl::bounce::cheers: You ask me to go away and said I don’t belong here. I didn’t see any reason to apologize for that either. I get that from old coots and hillbillies from time to time. Life ain’t that serious and it won’t be two days and NOYDB will be full of beans and I will be talking smack to him like old times. I just wish he would hurry up, kinda worried about the pocket protector nerd! :bounce::pop:

Cmp1

BANNED
no need for anyone to apologize to me. He was wrong way more than the one time :stir::rofl::bounce::cheers: You ask me to go away and said I don’t belong here. I didn’t see any reason to apologize for that either. I get that from old coots and hillbillies from time to time. Life ain’t that serious and it won’t be two days and NOYDB will be full of beans and I will be talking smack to him like old times. I just wish he would hurry up, kinda worried about the pocket protector nerd! :bounce::pop:
? ? ? ?,,,,

greg_n_clayton

I still apologized, and I really didn't mean any harm ! I was joking/poking at ya in bad taste ! See......you still ain't accepted it and I am sincere ! I wanted to apologize in person when you came up to the drag races !!

Latest posts