I think Trump will quit.

Thread starter #1

PopPop

Not to say that he should, but dadgum he is just a man.

Bigtimber

If I was him I would have already quit....millionaire, in his 70's?, hot wife.....not more help than hes getting? Id be on a jet to a beach were it rains beer and whiskey and the woman don't wear no clothes. But I ain't the man he is....take a real hard man to put up with all that non sense.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
If I was him I would have already quit....millionaire, in his 70's?, hot wife.....not more help than hes getting? Id be on a jet to a beach were it rains beer and whiskey and the woman don't wear no clothes. But I ain't the man he is....take a real hard man to put up with all that non sense.
Trump thrives on making people look like fools....and I say he’s doing a mighty fine job!

GoldDot40

ANYBODY else would have quit. You can bet, had ANYBODY else beat Hillary in 2016, they would be getting the exact same treatment as Trump by the left and the media. I just don't see Trump "quitting"...not 3 years into it. If he was going to quit, he would've done it in his first year.

Rather than quit, I think Donald Trump is having fun!

He spent his life working every angle he could to make money. He lived among, and thought like the uber wealthy New York liberal progressive elites. But somehow, at the age where most folk retire, he discovered that this Republic was something very special. I don't know what woke him up, but I'm glad it happened.

I don't mistake his desire to fix the leftist problems, that have threatened to destroy the Republic, for infallibility or even for real conservative values. I don't trust him to protect 2A rights or to even understand that the Bill of Rights was intended to restrict the government! But I do believe his heart is in the right place, and he sincerely wants to do right for the American people.

The real reason I think President Donald Trump will stick it out is, he is just having too much fun triggering the idiots!

there ain't no quit in the man. He has been thru hades and back, and he is counter punching just like he did in the primary season.

and to say that Biden was only good at kissing Obama posterior.... classic