I took a sensitivity class today.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Lol. Ok. I posted an opinion about a gimmicky, overdone, ridiculous amount of excess customer service when a speakerbox and a person in the window sufficed every other time Ive been through.

Besides that all Ive seen is butt hurt and whining for a day and a half from a possee of keyboard cowboys. Lol.

Yeeeeeehawwww we the GON possee. Lol

Yep, your butt hurt opinion.....

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Lol. I dont need to be wowed in a fast food drive through. Maybe some do. Who knew?

Will you take me tomorrow to point out the finer points of drive through chicken Pappy?

Can we get extra Polynesian sauce? Mmm I love that Polynesian sauce.
No can do tomorrow. Everybody knows they are closed on Sunday. Well.... almost everybody

someguyintraffic

You guys are a riot most definitely though.

Alright. Gotta get off this giant time sucker of non productivity. 9 blades, 9 spindle grease jobs and 3 sets of drive belts arent putting themsleves in my mowers tonight on their own!

Keep it coming. I get a kick out of the complete inability of some to handle satire and sarcasm.

;)

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
You guys are a riot most definitely though.

Alright. Gotta get off this giant time sucker of non productivity. 9 blades, 9 spindle grease jobs and 3 sets of drive belts arent putting themsleves in my mowers tonight on their own!

Keep it coming. I get a kick out of the complete inability of some to handle satire and sarcasm.

;)

Hurry back....

GoldDot40

i-smell-a-troll-jpg.55971

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Due to the backlash against my opinion on the hokey and overdone customer service forced upon me by Chickfila yesterday I decided to take a class on PC and sensitivity.

I apologize. I was unaware grown men could be offended by ones opinion on a fast food drive through.

I am now better educated about others feelings.
:rofl::rofl:

georgia357

Keep it coming. I get a kick out of the complete inability of some to handle satire and sarcasm.;)

I'm not a highly educatated collage graduate but I'd be willing to bet that your other thread was not satire or sarcasm.

JackSprat

Lol. I dont need to be wowed in a fast food drive through. Maybe some do. Who knew?

Will you take me tomorrow to point out the finer points of drive through chicken Pappy?

Can we get extra Polynesian sauce? Mmm I love that Polynesian sauce.

Well you could go to Wendy's - get the same sammich, fries, and for sure not have t worry about being "wowwed" by the service. Sort of like taking some aspirin for a sort shoulder.

I can understand getting severely butthurt by something you could avoid by driving half a block down the street, Us sensitive creative types need to hand together.