I was needing a raise, so I just got some people to beat me up.

Hooty Hoot

Gone but not forgotten
I don't believe a word of it. Not even liberals are that stupid. Are they? Maybe I need to reconsider.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Racism is so bad that it forced him to fake a racist attack to demonstrate how bad racism is.

The dude is a genius. He will probably spin this episode into a multi million dollar win with the liberals. He has been a victim all his life and he was reaching out for help.

He could probably make 10 million with a Go Fund Me.

He will probably make the opening speech at the next DNC convention.

Or maybe he will get his rope back from the police and do the right thing.

Reactions: srb

Big7

The Oracle
I heard they wrote his character out of the show. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like colonk-nappie-nick,
NOBODY WILL TOUCH HIM

So, Already paid more than he's worth - now can't make a dime.

hopper

Well unless you live under a bridge and need 3 cots and a hot it may not be a great raise.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
He WANTED to get caught. NOBODY is so stupid to do the things he did who don't want to get caught. Think about it. First off, there are no Trump supporters in Chicago period, esp ones with maga hats out in the open. And to pay them with a check? And he had a sammich with him when it happened so he's all beat up with a noose around his neck and the sammich is untouched??? Puh leeze.
I think he really is that stupid. He wanted "victim attention".
This could have been horrible. His stupidity could have caused rioting, burnings, loss of lives, etc.
He needs to pay.

carver

His mom is a hater from way back,apple don't fall far from the tree

LTZ25

If he wanted to be convincing he could have looked up the guy that got paid to beat the fire out of the creep in the movie Dirty Harry .

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Well, one thing we have established is he might be a decent actor but he needs to stay away from writing screenplay. He ain't no good at that.

Latest posts