I wasn't aware of the need

NOYDB

BANNED
I was looking for a replacement bulb for a nightlight. When I ran across an in the bowl night light for the commode. Apparently there are people that need a light inside the bowl of the commode. There is no way else to describe this and I won't try. But if you google "toilet night light" bunches will be found.

How I managed to reach my advanced age of 63 with out one is a mystery.

ryanh487

I keep a regular night light in the outlet over the toilet. It's nice to not have to turn on a bright light and wake yourself up fully when you have to pee in the middle of the night.

Though it would appear there are plenty of folks who couldn't hit their target with stadium lighting installed, so any benefits are purely for the sake of not blinding yourself at 2:00 am.

baddave

If public restrooms are any indicator, I believe at least half the Male population pees with their eyes closed while doing jumping jacks.

Seriously boys, if you can't hit a 2 foot target standing a foot away, sit down.
i know- makes ya wonder why they even install urinals. just pee anywhere guys

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Now I want one

j_seph

I was looking for a replacement bulb for a nightlight. When I ran across an in the bowl night light for the commode. Apparently there are people that need a light inside the bowl of the commode. There is no way else to describe this and I won't try. But if you google "toilet night light" bunches will be found.

How I managed to reach my advanced age of 63 with out one is a mystery.
Most of the men I know need not only a light in the toilet, but a spotlight on it and a funnel in order to hit it. Never understood it, do most of y'all miss the toilet and cover the floor in your own homes as ya do at work and in the restaurants?

Oldstick

At 70+ I understand, but I was referring to the instances of critters in the commode in the link I posted. An interesting read.

I wouldn't even notice an anaconda in the commode with or without lights, when I wake up during the night. All I'm thinking is get off my feet and finish the business so I can lay back down until morning. :rofl:

joepuppy

I usually go out in the backyard and pee at night. Helps keep the deer out of my garden. Closest neighbor is just over 2 miles, so definitely no danger of being seen. :LOL:

NOYDB

BANNED
Several mfc and widely available, so there must be a need. I just don't see how they useful. But then I am not that creative.

I do use a "night light" to see vs. pure darkness. But that's true in any room. Rather than bumping around and whacking a knee.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Sorry..I ain't about to use no toilet that's got wiring go'n to it. That just ain't right.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Never thought about such. I just do something silly, like turning the bathroom light on, when I walk in there.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
If public restrooms are any indicator, I believe at least half the Male population pees with their eyes closed while doing jumping jacks.

Seriously boys, if you can't hit a 2 foot target standing a foot away, sit down.

A foot ??? You must be 3' tall . .