I wasn't aware of the need

ryanh487

A foot ??? You must be 3' tall . .
How short are the urinals you use? 1 foot is assuming you stand back for clearance.

At home, it might be more than a foot but still, if you can't hit the target, sit down.

A little splatter every now and then is understandable, but that's when you grab some toilet paper and wipe the rim before moving on.

Either way, leaving pee everywhere is just disgusting and inexcusable for a grown person.

NOYDB

BANNED
The standard installed is 16 inches tall. Swapping out with an 18 in tall unit is more comfortable for most adults. The standard was established when people were smaller and had shorter legs.

Oldstick

I've heard it explained different ways that some men need to do more than just stand in front of a toilet. In manly avionics terms, maybe their pitot tube presssure is reading a little low so they need to taxi in VERY close to the hanger. Or manly basketball, they need to straddle it so all the dribbles make it into the goal.

(Or just sit down and get comfortable for 30 seconds.) :rofl:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I've heard it explained different ways that some men need to do more than just stand in front of a toilet. In manly avionics terms, maybe their pitot tube presssure is reading a little low so they need to taxi in VERY close to the hanger. Or manly basketball, they need to straddle it so all the dribbles make it into the goal.

Dangit man !!! You win !!!

Stroker

Yep,depending on time and place any one of three are SOP fer me.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
all I can tell you for sure, is that those things are deep

:rockon:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
We got one form our secret santa on here one here. It changed colors and all. :rofl:

PappyHoel

How in the world did man evolve without having this device?