IBO this weekend!!!

archergal310

We went and shot at Wetumpka this weekend and it was the most phenominal ever!! I have never been there so what an eyeopener for me!!! Mike Bennett , who owns Bennett's Archery there, and is an avid wild game hunter, hosts the event at a YMCA camp.....many downhill and super duper challenging targets...even being cold and windy didn't hinder us having fun!! Anyone else got some input onthat one?? Can't wait for the Rinehart Challenge there on May 2 and 3rd. It promises to be a great great event!!
Also, in May, the 23 and 24th, the David Wiley Memorial Heart SHoot in Huntsville Ala....Both of these are a few miles up in the mountains but what wonderful events!! The heart shoot raises money fo rthe Heart Society and offers a great weekend vacation for the whole family.
Let's hear stories from other who have been to these events!! Pics would be cool too!!!

Duckhawk

Banned
We went as well I had a Blast and it was very organized! Unlike all the rumors! Of course the 2nd leg could be un organized as all get out! The terrain was very nice but there was some doozie shots, and of couse they all got me!

I shot like Holy crap, but hey I had a blast

3dHam

Banned
i also shot like...

holy cow manure, but i had a blast, i the first 2 on course E got me pretty bad. cant wait to 2nd leg in fla, maybe it be a little warmer. got to get off my butt and book a room tonight when i get off work. maybe we see ya there duck. shoot good guys and see ya in Pensacola.

Duckhawk

Banned
yeah, the first one on E amd the whole course G fooled me man it was awful, but course F I shot 6 down so I dunno what was goin on! My nerves I guess!

But hope to see all you back in Fl.

3dHam

Banned
oh we will be there.

do yall knwo where ya staying, maybe we can meet yall for dinner after one night just to share our thoughts.