Id say the time is at hand that these suckers are needing to be taken out

PopPop

I'd say that is exactly the reaction they are looking for, and it will serve their cause, not yours.

Thread starter #6
I'd say that is exactly the reaction they are looking for, and it will serve their cause, not yours.
Id say their cause is anarchy chasing civil war.

Theyre well on their way to someone answering the bell. My opinions on civil unrest and bloodshed have changed drastically over the last few months. How long before they target you and not just TV personalities and Politicians? If they can get Carlson's address they can get yours and mine. Stacey Abrams hoped to lead these very same kind of people to victory in GA. What makes you think voter affiliation wont be used to target people? I agree with Elfiii, soon.

I have no doubt, they need to mash the fool button, not us. Not over this.
Probably but I remain somewhat unconvinced waiting is prudent.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Id say their cause is anarchy chasing civil war.

Theyre well on their way to someone answering the bell. My opinions on civil unrest and bloodshed have changed drastically over the last few months. How long before they target you and not just TV personalities and Politicians? If they can get Carlson's address they can get yours and mine. Stacey Abrams hoped to lead these very same kind of people to victory in GA. What makes you think voter affiliation wont be used to target people? I agree with Elfiii, soon.
I SAY BRING IT, NOT SCARED!!!

I doubt they would stop. But a criminal record at least gives law enforcement fingerprints and DNA for future use.

That's true but he's still right and sooner or later that's what it's going to come to.
I have no doubt, they need to mash the fool button, not us. Not over this.
Both, "that's what it's going to come to" and "Not over this."

The time is not yet right!

PopPop

Old Warriors are wise, that's how they get to be old warriors.
Bravery in the absence of wisdom is wasted.
With the media we have now, how would taking them out be portrayed, half the country thinks we are nuts, another 30% is not sure.
Do you Remember in the first Gulf War, the highway of death? It was an excellent action, delivered perfectly, to a deserving foe. Joe Six Pack and the Soccer Mom were horrified. Now you want to ride down hard on a bunch of idiots in silly costumes armed with sticks? You are being played. At some point they will go to far, and they will be indefensible. Just not yet.

woodhawk

What they need is a few good men with some hickory limbs to stripe their butts from their heels to their head. They would very soon learn to respect folks and their property.

Greene728

That's true but he's still right and sooner or later that's what it's going to come to.

When Elfii???
I keep hearing this over and over, but when? Where is the breaking point? I say this because I'm still a healthy middle aged man who is sick of it and ready to do my part while I can verses leaving this mess to my daughters when I am either no longer here or able to do anything about it. And I'm sorry to admit that at this point I can't help but think its a loosing battle. Reason is all you see is these like minded idiots and the politicians supporting them doing anything. And they have the backing of the media, mega rich donors/supporters, as well as most other countries who want the U.S.A to fail! Those of us who believe in America, the 2nd amendment, freedom from government intrusion, liberty, etc seem to be just "hoping" not working to change things. They are. Sure, I could march my little rear end out there and take them on, but I fear I'd be waaayyyy out numbered.

Last edited:
When the time is right, I'm pretty sure EVERYONE will know it.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
When Elfii???
I keep hearing this over and over, but when? Where is the breaking point? I say this because I'm still a healthy middle aged man who is sick of it and ready to do my part while I can verses leaving this mess to my daughters when I am either no longer here or able to do anything about it. And I'm sorry to admit that at this point I can't help but think its a loosing battle. Reason is all you see is these like minded idiots and the politicians supporting them doing anything. And they have the backing of the media, mega rich donors/supporters, as well as most other countries who want the U.S.A to fail! Those of us who believe in America, the 2nd amendment, freedom from government intrusion, liberty, etc seem to be just "hoping" not working to change things. They are. Sure, I could march my little rear end out there and take them on, but I fear I'd be waaayyyy out numbered.
WELL SAID!!