Id say the time is at hand that these suckers are needing to be taken out

Slewfoot

I hope that the antifa and other groups do not ratchet things up any more. They are going to wade in over their head and kick in someones door and reap something they are not prepared for. Cold steel and hot lead are not the fantasy they are living 24/7.

When? You'll know. Right now would just serve their purpose as PopPop suggests. Restraint is hard but you'll know.

You can win the battle and lose the war.

Thread starter #26
If some stick toting, rock throwing, bandanna wearing clowns come up in the woods to my door and beat on my front door because of political preference they better know how to tap dance real well. Ridiculous.

I have no doubt, they need to mash the fool button, not us. Not over this.
I'd say they've mashed it several times already. They're violent at every one of their protests. How far do they have to go before we are allowed to push back?

When the time is right, I'm pretty sure EVERYONE will know it.
Pay attention to Chief. ^ Chief is good. Chief is wise.

I'm a child of the 60's and he's right. You'll know it when it gets here. It's building and the dam is going to break before people back down. I've seen all this before and lived through it right in the middle of it in Technicolor and Panavision. One event will be the spark that lights a chain reaction that gets out of control quickly.

Dub

Top Chef
Hopefully there were some arrests made.

Too bad people aren't arrested for falsely accusing others of being racist. Defamation of character, slander, etc. Lock 'em up and let them share some cell time with some other kooks.

I'm a child of the 60's and he's right. You'll know it when it gets here. It's building and the dam is going to break before people back down. I've seen all this before and lived through it right in the middle of it in Technicolor and Panavision. One event will be the spark that lights a chain reaction that gets out of control quickly.
I think you're a little older than me, but yes sir, I remember it well.

What do you think? Personally, I believe this time around will make the past look light a playground scuffle.
I do too. This time around they are much better organized and financed and they are twice as vicious. These youngsters will come around once the nightly news is all about how many buildings got burned down today and how many people were shot at the local "demonstration".

They see pictures of the 60's "unrest" and read a few brief historical accounts and they think it wasn't all that plus a basket of chips. The country almost came unglued. This time around I think it does come unglued. The history of civilization all over the world since Babylon dictates it. Nothing lasts forever and the more "advanced" civilization becomes the shorter time period it lasts.

I do too. This time around they are much better organized and financed and they are twice as vicious. These youngsters will come around once the nightly news is all about how many buildings got burned down today and how many people were shot at the local "demonstration".

They see pictures of the 60's "unrest" and read a few brief historical accounts and they think it wasn't all that plus a basket of chips. The country almost came unglued. This time around I think it does come unglued. The history of civilization all over the world since Babylon dictates it. Nothing lasts forever and the more "advanced" civilization becomes the shorter time period it lasts.
Yes sir, it won't be pretty.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Hopefully there were some arrests made.

Too bad people aren't arrested for falsely accusing others of being racist. Defamation of character, slander, etc. Lock 'em up and let them share some cell time with some other kooks.
Well Said!

Paleo

They often don't arrest antifa unless they attack police. See Portland, Seattle, San Francisco....

Durham and Chapel Hill, NC police provided "security " for Confederate memorial vandals.

drhunter1

I'd say that is exactly the reaction they are looking for, and it will serve their cause, not yours.
I don't know. Kind of serves my purpose more.

drhunter1

Old Warriors are wise, that's how they get to be old warriors.
Bravery in the absence of wisdom is wasted.
With the media we have now, how would taking them out be portrayed, half the country thinks we are nuts, another 30% is not sure.
Do you Remember in the first Gulf War, the highway of death? It was an excellent action, delivered perfectly, to a deserving foe. Joe Six Pack and the Soccer Mom were horrified. Now you want to ride down hard on a bunch of idiots in silly costumes armed with sticks? You are being played. At some point they will go to far, and they will be indefensible. Just not yet.
I just want to carry my own stick. I'm pretty good with a billy club. Believe me when I tell you this. It will be they that strikes the first blow. Then all bets are off.

Matthew6

I'm a child of the 60's and he's right. You'll know it when it gets here. It's building and the dam is going to break before people back down. I've seen all this before and lived through it right in the middle of it in Technicolor,silent movies,and Panavision. One event will be the spark that lights a chain reaction that gets out of control quickly.

This