If Saban plays Tua

fairhopebama

It is so easy to be a bama fan ,you got the refs in your pocket , u have the best coach in college football , you win all of your games. When The Dawgs beat them twice this year what will be yall's excuse " Our quarter back was hurt ".

what do you mean beat us twice? They are going to beat us so badly in the SECCG that we will not get another shot. We will be lucky to be in the top 10 after that bloodbath.:rolleyes:

TinKnocker

After Auburn destroys Tua, Bama will probably just forfeit the SECCG.

groundhawg

Yep. They still have not been tested because they have not played anyone. UGA will be the biggest test and Bama will get rolled with or without Tua. It will probably be with Tua starting but going out of the game injured because of the Thug play of UGA

Oh you mean like the LSU team that beat Georgia 36 to 16 and then got smacked down by Alabama 29 to 0.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Oh you mean like the LSU team that beat Georgia 36 to 16 and then got smacked down by Alabama 29 to 0.
the dogs and kirby are definitely concerned by that 49 point differential. at best the dogs are third best team if they played in the west

FootLongDawg

Does Tua play defense?? The last I checked, Bama was not scored on by the second and third best teams in the SEC West. Now, nothing would tickle me more than to beat Bama in the SECCG, but saying Bama ain't that good just cause Tua is banged up is just stupid.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I honestly think Bama is overrated and one dimensional on offense without Tua. Dawgs roll the tide. That is all!
Totally agree! Dawgs are near full strength and our main horse is running the ball like his tail is on fire! Bama 'bout to get popped in the mouth and they know it! Can't wait to see Saban throw his coke bottle at the press after we beat them. It's 'bout to get real, boys!

Bama better not be looking past the Citadel Saturday!

brownceluse

Totally agree! Dawgs are near full strength and our main horse is running the ball like his tail is on fire! Bama 'bout to get popped in the mouth and they know it! Can't wait to see Saban throw his coke bottle at the press after we beat them. It's 'bout to get real, boys!

Bama better not be looking past the Citadel Saturday!
Bama fans will be looking sad in the stands. Can’t wait to see those cameras pan through the crying Bama fans!!!?

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Bama fans will be looking sad in the stands. Can’t wait to see those cameras pan through the crying Bama fans!!!?
Yup! You think them Bama womens are ugly now, wait till you see them crying! MERCY!!:rofl::rofl:

Tmpr111

Are y’all watching the same Bama team I’m watching? Their defense may be one of the best Saban’s ever had. They beat the team that “owned” GA (and their poor schemes), like a bad habit. I don’t disagree UGA can pull it off, with or without Tua, but let’s not discredit the fact that AL has been the better team for the past decade. You could summarize all that by saying Daddy-Saban, all in unison.

TinKnocker

Are y’all watching the same Bama team I’m watching? Their defense may be one of the best Saban’s ever had. They beat the team that “owned” GA (and their poor schemes), like a bad habit. I don’t disagree UGA can pull it off, with or without Tua, but let’s not discredit the fact that AL has been the better team for the past decade. You could summarize all that by saying Daddy-Saban, all in unison.
Reread the thread and assume 90% of the posts are sarcasm. It will make way more sense.