If Saban plays Tua

Spineyman

All we got to do is step on the field cuz.
If you only knew how many times I have heard that one. Do not be over confident, you are dealing with 19- 21 year olds. That is why we play the games because what it says on paper isn't always the same as what actually happens on the field.

brownceluse

If you only knew how many times I have heard that one. Do not be over confident, you are dealing with 19- 21 year olds. That is why we play the games because what it says on paper isn't always the same as what actually happens on the field.
I’m not being over confident I’m just calling it like I see it.

Spineyman

I’m not being over confident I’m just calling it like I see it.
I will believe it when I see it. From the outside in I say Georgia doesn't have the same team as last year either. I personally do not see another team like Bama again this year. It is so easy to have a let down, but you can bet your sweet petunia they will be more than ready to play that game. And any other game that follows.

brownceluse

I will believe it when I see it. From the outside in I say Georgia doesn't have the same team as last year either. I personally do not see another team like Bama again this year. It is so easy to have a let down, but you can bet your sweet petunia they will be more than ready to play that game. And any other game that follows.
UGA has a 31% chance of winning the game. So it’s time for an upset. Dawgs win this game because it’s time.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
No actually it's time when you man up and take it. If you are not ready to do so then you will be drummed again shortly!
Looks like we have another one drinking the Bama Kool-Aid! facepalm:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Bama fans before kickoff of the SEC championship game.

KA1.png

Bama fans after the game.

KA2.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

THW BAMA!
GO DAWGS!

Spineyman

Looks like we have another one drinking the Bama Kool-Aid! facepalm:
Bama Kool-Aid! my eye. Name me one other program in their shoes. There are none. I said when I watched Saban at LSU that he was different and understands that football is a game of discipline, and he also understands how to get his kids to play disciplined football. Like it or not there is no other coach in college today with the ability to imitate him so far. Kirby is the closest I see, but not there yet. He does owe everything to Saban and as we all know Saban will not be there forever. His days of domination will end also. So getting back to it you will have to earn it, so if you want it go get it. But I must tell you that is easier said than done!

Spineyman

Ok then we just take it then. We ain’t the Citadel.........?
And they aren't Florida. You can bet they will be ready. You have never seen a Bama team not prepared for a big game like this. Trust me when I say this it will not happen, they will not let down and they will be ready. That being said go get em! I will be a Dawg fan then!

brownceluse

And they aren't Florida. You can bet they will be ready. You have never seen a Bama team not prepared for a big game like this. Trust me when I say this it will not happen, they will not let down and they will be ready. That being said go get em! I will be a Dawg fan then!
I have seen a Bama team not ready. The first half against the Citadel comes to mind.

fireman1501

Are y’all watching the same Bama team I’m watching? Their defense may be one of the best Saban’s ever had. They beat the team that “owned” GA (and their poor schemes), like a bad habit. I don’t disagree UGA can pull it off, with or without Tua, but let’s not discredit the fact that AL has been the better team for the past decade. You could summarize all that by saying Daddy-Saban, all in unison.
Bama defense ain't played a QBLike they will when fromm steps up. We seen that last year. lol

Spineyman

I have seen a Bama team not ready. The first half against the Citadel comes to mind.
That is a game on paper you win with your scrubs. The simple facts are you can not let your guard down for anyone. But they will not be down like that for a big game. Just look at LSU and Miss. State. Bama owned them. You might outright beat them but they will not just lay down and they will be ready. Bet on it.

Latest posts