If you could be President for a day

Pop

If you could be President for a day and change anything you want without having to go through anyone. What would it be?

pjciii

term limits for house and senate. all federal employees contribute to social security and ability to impeach senators and congressmen.
patrick

-Create free health care for every US citizen.

-Fix Social Security so that you get out what you pay in. If you dont put in.... you dont get anything out...That simple.

-Put a mandatory drug testing policy for anyone who is on welfare or receiving govt subsidies.

-Require anyone on Welfare who is physically able to work, work.

-Order removal of anyone who was not 100% heterosexual from the united states (Send them to France) .

-Close the borders to anyone trying to seek residency here for a period of 30 years.

-Remove anyone against the second amendment (To France they go).

-Make anyone who can not speak the English language take mandatory classes and their passing rate would depend if they could stay. They have 6 months to get fluent or they are gone.

-Reinstate capitol punishment (Death penalty) for ALL states.

-There would be an express lane for those who are in line awaiting the death penalty. I would see to it that line would be empty daily.

-Thieves would loose fingers

-Thunder dome prison system implemented immediately.

-Rapists and child molesters would be immediately put in said thunder dome.

Too extreme? Maybe. Maybe not....

Imagine the USA without violence and people who have to answer for their actions.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Nice idea,,,,but different states have different population issues with the deer,,,,
I didn't say you could kill whatever you wanted. Let the states set their seasons and limits. But if I can hunt USFS land in Georgia for $60, I shouldn't have to pay $486 to do the same in Illinois or $510 to do it in Colorado or $190 if I come to Meeshigan.

NOYDB

BANNED
I wouldn't make it to lunch. The grassy knoll would be overrun and there would be a waiting list.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Gather up all the liberals in America and move them to Antarctica.

Cmp1

BANNED
I didn't say you could kill whatever you wanted. Let the states set their seasons and limits. But if I can hunt USFS land in Georgia for $60, I shouldn't have to pay $486 to do the same in Illinois or $510 to do it in Colorado or $190 if I come to Meeshigan.
Pretty cheap up here,,,,I agree with ya,,,,

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Every day would be Taco Tuesday and WW Wednesday

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Every day would be Taco Tuesday and WW Wednesday

I would vote for WW Wednesday. I would only do one thing. Fire any teacher with an agenda to any thing other than teach the three R's. Stop the brainwashing of our youth or all the other things will just be band aids that you have to change every time you take a bath. I dont care to hear, nor do I want my Grandkids hearing what a bunch of revisionist have to say.

REDMOND1858

Make prisons unappealing. No TV, stores whatever they have in there now. Mandatory FREE labor from inmates, you don’t work you don’t eat.

Eliminate handouts. Make assistance unappealing. No more food stamps. You want food, you can come pick up your rations in a box and it’ll consist of meat veggies and dairy. You want something else you better get to work. You fail a drug test, you loose your assistance. You get pregnant while on assistance, you loose it.

Education would consist of the basics. Once you’ve got that down it’s time to start working toward a career. Everyone learns a trade to graduate high school. Mandatory economics classes that teach stuff you need to know, saving, spending, investing. Eliminate all foreign language classes in public schools. You want to learn to speak Spanish....that’s fine. Do it on your own dime.

Term limits
Hold EVERYONE accountable
Child molesters get booted out of a helicopter in Antarctica.

Eliminate the governments role in healthcare.
That’ll keep me busy at least through breakfast.