Ilhan Omar slammed on 9/11 anniversary by victim's son after 'some people did something' quote

Dutch

"Some people did something" on Oct. 3-4 1993 as well. I wonder how she feels about that.:bounce:

NOYDB

ANWH

So says J Epstein

srb

Here we go front and center .......

She is from somy land , Somalia.............Here is what I do remember 16 20 soliders died in that ———

She comes here and hides behind the demwhits ,,,No I mean she hides behind one of the active cells in Us ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Here we go front and center .......

She is from somy land , Somalia.............Here is what I do remember 16 20 soliders died in that ———

She comes here and hides behind the demwhits ,,,No I mean she hides behind one of the active cells in Us ⚠️⚠️⚠️
19 US soldiers were KIA, but we killed over 1300 of them...and wounded twice that, which alot of those probably died of wounds considering the lack of health care in Somalia

“On that day 19 Islamic terrorists, members of Al Qaeda, killed over 3,000 people and caused billions of dollars of economic damage. Is that clear?”
“Our constitutional freedoms were attacked and our nation’s founding on Judeo-Christian principles was attacked."
“Here’s the truth: Far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen and, frankly, I’m tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it,” she said. “CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties."
Omar & her Squad ain't likely to ever get it, unfortunately.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/09/11/the-18th-anniversary-of-some-people-did-something/

The 18th Anniversary of “Some People Did Something”