Illegal Aliens with hunting licenses?

acurasquirrel

Additionally it doesn’t change the fact that possession of firearms by illegal immigrants is illegal. So if they are willing to break that law I’m sure they didn’t bother getting a hunting license in the first place.
So if this is the case how did they get a firearm? Private party sale? Should we then require background checks for all firearms? Trust me I don’t support that idea at all, but you can see where people do.
Like I said before chances are these are probably 1st generation citizens so they have all the rights we do.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Additionally it doesn’t change the fact that possession of firearms by illegal immigrants is illegal. So if they are willing to break that law I’m sure they didn’t bother getting a hunting license in the first place.
So if this is the case how did they get a firearm? Private party sale? Should we then require background checks for all firearms? Trust me I don’t support that idea at all, but you can see where people do.
Like I said before chances are these are probably 1st generation citizens so they have all the rights we do.
Everything an illegal does is illegal.

How do convicted felons get guns? How do people get illegal drugs? Yep, we should pass more laws.. oh wait.. all these mass shootings happen in gun free zones.. that law doesn’t work either.

Just assuming that an illegal wouldn’t break a law cause they want to “fly under the radar” is silly at best.

Your assumptions about them being legal is no different than the op’s assumptions they aren’t.

acurasquirrel

Your assumptions about them being legal is no different than the op’s assumptions they aren’t.

I agree but assuming someone is an illegal aliens because they didn’t speak English to you is racist plain and simple. That’s what I’m getting at.

Browning Slayer

I agree but assuming someone is an illegal aliens because they didn’t speak English to you is racist plain and simple. That’s what I’m getting at.
Racist? Sorry. Profiling fits the bill better.

I judge books by their cover daily. So do you and everyone else.

We are there legally... :bounce:
I guess when you go to these foreign countries to hunt you come with good ole American money, and a good ole American passport. When people invade our country over a porous border and then obtain a drivers license in a sanctuary state, and then they get a hunting license based on their out of state license.....and then show up in a state run dove field and can't even speak our language, yeah I guess I have problem with that and as a matter of fact think its a disgrace....

Browning Slayer

I guess when you go to these foreign countries to hunt you come with good ole American money, and a good ole American passport. When people invade our country over a porous border and then obtain a drivers license in a sanctuary state, and then they get a hunting license based on their out of state license.....and then show up in a state run dove field and can't even speak our language, yeah I guess I have problem with that and as a matter of fact think its a disgrace....
Biggest thing about us going to foreign countries it’s to hunt. Not to stay. People coming over the border know it’s illegal. And they aren’t coming to dove hunt. Just another resource they are stealing.

Browning Slayer

Biggest thing about us going to foreign countries it’s to hunt. Not to stay. People coming over the border know it’s illegal. And they aren’t coming to dove hunt. Just another resource they are stealing.
And hurting our economy and infrastructure.

When we go to other countries legally we are an invited guest and improving their economy. Not being a thief.

Browning Slayer

I knew one was illegal when I saw him. Not racist. He couldn't speak English. He was carrying a Remington woodsmaster and a 40 bag of pound bag of corn on a WMA muzzleloader hunt.

I’ve seen them get ticketed at Cedar Creek.

$100 bucks says they never paid that fine!

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
One thing we all need to realize, these illegals are illegals but they are also State Sanctioned, by purposeful default.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

No, it is not racist. It is profiling and profiling works.

Twinkie .308

Y'all lucky the mods deleted my post from last night. You would've laughed so hard your belly hurt. No profanity but I can see why they saw it as inappropriate. I still love you mods. You're doing a great job. (not being a smarty either)??

Browning Slayer

Y'all lucky the mods deleted my post from last night. You would've laughed so hard your belly hurt. No profanity but I can see why they saw it as inappropriate. I still love you mods. You're doing a great job. (not being a smarty either)??
No wonder Elfiii liked your post.. He got to read it... :bounce:

transfixer

Illegal citizens will fish in our lakes and streams, and hunt our game, just like they use our social services, We have our government to blame for that, just like they make using our Government services available in Spanish , instead of only English, its ridiculous, if someone is legal and hasn't learned English yet then have an interpreter available, but don't continuously cater to those that refuse to learn the language, if someone is caught fishing or hunting and found to be illegal, the Rangers and Wardens should detain them and call ICE to have them picked up, writing them a ticket is useless.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Illegal citizens will fish in our lakes and streams, and hunt our game, just like they use our social services, We have our government to blame for that, just like they make using our Government services available in Spanish , instead of only English, its ridiculous, if someone is legal and hasn't learned English yet then have an interpreter available, but don't continuously cater to those that refuse to learn the language, if someone is caught fishing or hunting and found to be illegal, the Rangers and Wardens should detain them and call ICE to have them picked up, writing them a ticket is useless.
They clean out the delayed harvest trout steams around here. And the ginseng and ramps.

WELL SAID.
Remember the ancient sayin

"When in Rome, do what the Romas do"
Change "Rome" in that instance to U.S.A..

Romans not Roma! Though there are nowadays a lot of Roma in Rome and the rest of Europe.

Just FYI, at the Federal level, there is no official language. English is the official language of the state of Georgia, since 1996, though local governments in Georgia can also use additional languages at their discretion.

Speaking and knowing English isn't at the core of "being" American. As I see it, being American is adhering to certain ideals of freedom and liberty. It makes sense to learn the language used by the majority of where you live, but conceivably the dominant language could shift while the population still holds on to the ideals; or, unfortunately more likely, the language will stay the same while these ideals get more and more abandoned.