Illinois Deer and Turkey Membership

Thread starter #1

rmucken1

Our club is offering 4 total turkey memberships for the spring of 2019. With zero hunting pressure over the last 10 years, the turkey population is abundant. The diverse habitat, which includes over 1000 contiguous acres, consists of upland hardwoods, alfalfa fields, crop fields, river bottoms, and CRP. Multiple access points are located around the property for ease of travel. The camp house, which sleeps 6, offers all the modern day accommodations including High Speed Internet and premium cable TV . A full kitchen, bunk room, washer/dryer, bathroom, and living room with big screen tv are also included. Price is $1,000.00 per member and includes all turkey seasons.

Additionally, we are also offering shotgun memberships for the 2019 Illinois Shotgun Season. With over 20 years of trophy management, our club is a proven big buck hunting tract with ideal habitat to hold mature deer. I have attached some pictures of a few deer that we have. Max memberships for the shotgun season will be held at 2 total hunters on the property with the same accommodations that are included in the turkey Membership. Shotgun Memberships are
$3500.00. For more information please private message me or drop me an email at rmucken3@gmail.com. Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread starter #2

rmucken1

More Photos.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread starter #6

rmucken1

few more

Attachments

Thread starter #11

rmucken1

A strutter from this morning and few more from a week or so ago!
We are still entertaining the idea of offering a few shotgun memberships. Only 2 shotgun memberships will be offered for 2019. 1000 acres for 2 hunters. 40+ stands in place.
Please PM or email for more details.
Thanks

Attachments

Last edited: