Illinois Shotgun Season Leases

Thread starter #1

Brooks6

I'm looking to add 3-4 gun hunters to our Illinois leases. We have 725 acres in Henderson county now, and could add 365 more. $1500 per gun. Text me 706-573-3061.

Jim Boyd

Careful guys.....

One hunt can ruin you for life!!!!

The Illinois shotgun season is timed at the tail of the rut and some incredible giants fall.

I had a guy shotgun hunt one of my leases a few years ago. He never scouted. He just showed up with a climber, walked up the hill and 2 hours later he had a 187” behemoth on the ground.

Good luck if you go!

Careful guys.....

One hunt can ruin you for life!!!!

The Illinois shotgun season is timed at the tail of the rut and some incredible giants fall.

I had a guy shotgun hunt one of my leases a few years ago. He never scouted. He just showed up with a climber, walked up the hill and 2 hours later he had a 187” behemoth on the ground.

Good luck if you go!
This is exactly why I don't look at the out of state lease opportunities very often. I don't want to catch the bug and only want to hunt the Midwest.

Jim Boyd

The bug is easy to catch and hard to get rid of.

I work to keep myself interested in SC but I do have to work at it. I know we have a glass ceiling of 135-140” and it makes it harder to stay enthused.

Midwest - the sky is the limit.

shdw633

Is this just for shotgun and if so how difficult is it to draw a tag in that county. Also do you have areas for camping or are there hotels/motels close by?