I'm bored, Here's some photo's (long)

huntin1

Sitting here bored, here are some photo's that I've taken recently, hope you enjoy.

Animals:

Whitetail Doe
193072.jpg

Owl
169185.jpg

Northern Oriole
225668.jpg

Cooper's Hawk
225664.jpg

Hummingbird
225665.JPG

Other Stuff:

Wild Rose
225669.jpg

Day Moth
225662.JPG

Dragonfly
225663.JPG

Winter Moon
225667.JPG

huntin1

huntin1

Cal,

Thanks, I am using an Olympus C740 Ultra Zoom, so far I like it, but would really like to have a digital SLR someday.

huntin1

Ga-Spur

I enjoyed the pictures.Welcome to the board . How is the weather up there this time of the year? Has it started snowing yet? Do you hunt Ringneck pheasants?

Duff

Some great pics of nature at its best. Thanks for sharing

huntin1

Ga-Spur

Well right now it is 20F with a little fresh snow on the ground. The temp is about average for this time of year although we normally have more snow by now. Within a month we will likely be below 0F. I hunt pheasants occasionally, but I don't have a dog and it is tough to get them out of the CRP without one. I spend most of my time hunting deer, with a bow, rifle and muzzleloader. Thanks for the comments and welcome, I actually joined the board about a year or so ago but my previous posts were lost. Cheers

huntin1

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Great set of pics huntin1

Thanks for sharing :clap:

Love those Oly's ;) , they are some fine shots :clap:

leo

pendy

Huntin1

I sure enjoyed your pics. They are awsome! I'm getting ready to go digital and it looks like I need to get one like you have.

I live in the cold country like you do.
Yesterday we got just a small amount of snow.

H

HT2

Huntin'........

Maybe you need to get a little more "bored" more often...... :bounce: :bounce:

Those are some really good pics!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

huntin1

Hey Guys, thanks.

Bowbender, the owl is kind of cool ain't he, not quite as cool as them deer pic's you posted the other day, but not too bad.

leo, Yeah, I love my Oly, wish I could swing the cost of an SLR but my 740 will do until I can.

pendy, if you decide you want to get an Olympus go with one of the c-series Ultra Zooms, if I didn't already have the C740 I'd get either the C765 or C770, more megapixels and a few more features. Just stay with at least a 10X Optical zoom if you are going to do wildlife, sports shots

HT2, lol, OK I'll try to get "bored" more often as long as you guys don't mind the posts.

huntin1

pendy

Huntin1

Thanks for the info. on the camera, and keep those pics coming. :cool: :cool: