I'm Mad

darelor

Did anyone else see the NBC Nightly News tonight? Tom Brokaw broadcast a story about a Texas man who has set up a remote-by-internet shooting range. People go to his web site to aim and shoot rifles at targets using their computer mouse.

But then the guy says he is going to set up the same equipment on his ranch so people can log in to shoot live game. :mad:

I hope all state legislatures start passing some laws soon on this one.

Darel

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Sounds like he's doing a great job in marketing - Lots and lots of free advertisement for his on line shooting range... I can't imagine in my wildest dreams that this type of on line hunting will ever be made available... But, then again, I remember thinking colored TV & microwave cooking was inconceivable too :)

Nick_T

Banned
This came up about a year ago and everything was near operational at that time but then it faded away for some reason. At the prices that I saw at that time he's catering some pretty wealthy folks. It was all exotics and seems that it would cost around $6K for the hunt and trophy fee, then so much to get your meat shipped to you, and then they can handle all the taxidermist work and mail you your mount for more cash. I don't think it would catch on but ya never know.

Nick T