I'm Speechless

Lilly001

If you think about it, it makes sense.
To get to a one world government with a ruling hierarchy you first need to remove anyone who stands out. Make everyone the same. No difference in gender, race, or income. This is just a ploy to dilute the justice system. If the sheep can’t trust the courts they begin to rely on their leaders, and only them.

NOYDB

That's taking "it takes one to know one" too far.

Thread starter #7
If you think about it, it makes sense.
To get to a one world government with a ruling hierarchy you first need to remove anyone who stands out. Make everyone the same. No difference in gender, race, or income. This is just a ploy to dilute the justice system. If the sheep can’t trust the courts they begin to rely on their leaders, and only them.
Yep. In order to win they have to collapse not only the institutions but the societal norms as well.

This is not going to end well. This country is in deep trouble.

NOYDB

Mama, don't let your children grow up to be politicians.

shdw633

You know....this may sound crazy, but I wonder if California is doing this to get people to leave so that it can get control of it's population???

4HAND

You know....this may sound crazy, but I wonder if California is doing this to get people to leave so that it can get control of it's population???
Don't think so. Not when they're welcoming illegal aliens with open arms.
They're just idiots.

shdw633

Don't think so. Not when they're welcoming illegal aliens with open arms.
They're just idiots.
Granted they are idiots, but what would you be doing if Florida started doing the same thing? I'd be leaving. What's the trade off, 100,000 illegals for 10 million Californians to move. It's just one of those things that make you go hmmmm.

Cmp1

Swamp Yankee OABA Recipient
The people elected these idiots,,,,we're in big trouble in this country,,,,

Ruger#3

The conservative farmers and ranchers out there have to be close to breaking out the tar and feathers. This is just insane!