Improper Relationship??

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Apprently you are oblivious to Charlie's recent posts involving other schools cheating.

I dont think any of my post had any other meaning, than giving cash and grades to students. I have never in my life seen people so totally obsessed by another team. I would crawl under a rock, before I would go on another State's forum, and spend my every thought, on what I could say to put them in a bad light. We love our team, what else would you expect. We are homers and proud of it. We dont go to bed every night dreaming of the next nothingburger, that we could throw at someone else. If we go 0 and 12 this year, we wont love out Dawgs any less. We are not bandwagon fans.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Might be the longest stretch, that I have seen on this Forum, and believe me when I say, I have seen some long ones.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I dont think any of my post had any other meaning, than giving cash and grades to students. I have never in my life seen people so totally obsessed by another team. I would crawl under a rock, before I would go on another State's forum, and spend my every thought, on what I could say to put them in a bad light. We love our team, what else would you expect. We are homers and proud of it. We dont go to bed every night dreaming of the next nothingburger, that we could throw at someone else. If we go 0 and 12 this year, we wont love out Dawgs any less. We are not bandwagon fans.

6 wants him to do it and he always does what 6 wants. Plus, he doesn't have anything better to do.

SpotandStalk

Control-F: relationship

No results found......... unless you count the response section.

The entire point of this thread was pointing out that there was no improper relationship like we were told. It was in fact recruiting violations that Ms King was fired for.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
The entire point of this thread was pointing out that there was no improper relationship like we were told. It was in fact recruiting violations that Ms King was fired for.

Well to quote your boss, Matthew6, yawn.