Independence Shoot JULY 7th....July 7th

jerry russell

SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR TRADITIONAL ARCHERY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!

Make plans to attend the 10th annual Independence Traditional Archery Shoot and Pot Luck BBQ.

DATE: Saturday July 7, 2018

Place: Bear Lake in Dawsonville, Georgia

Your host: Al Chapman and Jerry Russell

Address: 524 Shamrock Lane Dawsonville, GA 30534. We are at the dead end of Shamrock Lane.

We will have a full 3-D course for the archers. Bows are limited to traditional bows. No compounds or x bows.

There will be an AWESOME potluck lunch so bring a dish to share.

Bring a kayak and your fishing gear. We have bass bream and catfish.

Tent campers are welcome both Friday and Saturday night. This is a great family fun event.

We will start up shooting at 8AM with lunch about noon. We will light up the fire pit about dark. You DO NOT have to be an archer to attend. Everyone is welcome.

Remember the date is July 7, 2018. Mark that calendar!
Remember to SHARE THIS POST!!

jerry russell

If you are coming to this event please bring chairs.
Any dish you care to bring for the BBQ is welcomed.

Clipper

Had a great time at Jerry Russell's place today. Got to shoot with old friends, eat good food, and see Al make the toilet seat shot from across the lake! Thanks to Jerry, Al and others who worked hard to host this shoot. The course was excellent. Looking forward to the annual banquet and then hunting season.

pine nut

Clipper said it very well. It was a very pleasant temperature to boot! Had a great time with some new folks and old friends too! Al was really hot today with his shootin'! I add my praise and THANKS for the efforts all made to host this fine shoot!

Al33

Thanks to all of you that could make it this year!! Our crowd was off in numbers from years past but not off in fun, fellowship, and awesome dishes to eat. Best weather day we have ever had for this event. It sure is nice to be surrounded by some of the best people this old world has to offer. Glad to call you my friends!!!