InjunJoe Memorial Fly Swap Picture Thread

I wish that if these have names that they were listed so I could google how they were tied.

Very nice! Those will catch fish, I'm sure. Look like a Prince/Zug Bug cross. Mine are going in the mail tomorrow.

Very nice! Those will catch fish, I'm sure. Look like a Prince/Zug Bug cross. Mine are going in the mail tomorrow.
I saw the bug this morning. I just logged on the forum just now to type this exact thing! I thought it was like a prince/zug bug cross. It's going to fish mighty fine!!!

They all look great to me! I can tell I have a lot to learn but it's been fun :)

Paymaster

Q Cookin, Fly Tyin, Mod
Thread starter #33
Here is NCH's submission! Trout Killa!!!!!!!!!!

I will post up a pic of the replacement fly for the withdrawal when I decide on a pattern later today.

Attachments

gunnurse

There is no way that I will miss the next swap. Great job everyone!

Nice flies, gentlemen. I already know the log jam I'm gonna lose Steve's girdle bug in.:D
You better hold on to your pole when you chunk that thing under the log jam. And don't do like Chris and fish it with a 6x tippet. :)

And if you get it hung up, wade your pansy butt in there and get it. You won't melt. I didn't work my fingers to the bone tying that fly for you to waste, Mr. Man. :bounce:

You better hold on to your pole when you chunk that thing under the log jam. And don't do like Chris and fish it with a 6x tippet. :)

And if you get it hung up, wade your pansy butt in there and get it. You won't melt. I didn't work my fingers to the bone tying that fly for you to waste, Mr. Man. :bounce:
I now tote some 3x , just in case a run up on a big hole. I needs one of the bugs though.