Inshore yak fishing

armyvet4583

Hey y'all was recently givin a nice kayak to fish from. I've never salt water fished from one however plan to do a bunch of it. If anyone would like some company or some helpful tips please let me know. I'll be fishing out of Brunswick and the island around there. Shoot me a message. I work shift work so a lot of my trips will be during the week.

mdgreco191

Hey y'all was recently givin a nice kayak to fish from. I've never salt water fished from one however plan to do a bunch of it. If anyone would like some company or some helpful tips please let me know. I'll be fishing out of Brunswick and the island around there. Shoot me a message. I work shift work so a lot of my trips will be during the week.

If you are on FB look up Coastal Georgia Kayak Fishing. Bunch of good guys that know and fish the GA coast regularly.

GaG8tor

I live at Shellman Bluff and would be willing to take ya out around here sometime. It seems to have slowed down a bit with the water temps being so high but we go out anyhow and just have fun.