Insta Cart home delivery from Publix

PappyHoel

Don't order from them, the dude that gets your groceries will steal them. We waited 4 hours and figured out the dude they hired at insta cart was getting people's groceries and driving off with them. Insta cart tried to get in contact with him and they were also unable to get in contact. Needless to say we cancelled our order and we will go get our own groceries .

FYI with the app, you see when they pick your order and leave. So the items were definitely stolen.

I would not recommend this service.

LTZ25

Dang , we use Kroger click-list and love it , you order then go to store at a time you select and they put them in car for wife . She don't get around great and this helps , plus you can find stuff on the site easier than in the store .

sinclair1

Dang , we use Kroger click-list and love it , you order then go to store at a time you select and they put them in car for wife . She don't get around great and this helps , plus you can find stuff on the site easier than in the store .

I just saw the spaces and wondered about this :flag:

PappyHoel

Yeah, we always use click list. We were very busy cleaning the house today for Christmas company. We thought this would be a neat thing to do. Never again!

PappyHoel

T-N-T

The kid at our local grocery store will carry your stuff too your car if you ask....

Cmp1

BANNED
When I was 16 and bagging groceries around Christmas I made tons in tips for carry outs,,,, also always met some pretty ladies,,,,

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I wouldn't hold this against either one of them as long as they made good on it. Can't hire all good help these days and one "bad apple" shouldn't spoil it for all. I'm sure they have some great drivers too and hopefully they "bag and tag" this slimeball.

specialk

I don't like nobody making deliveries to my house....no pizza, no taxi, no uber, no nothing....I even try and send ups/fedex stuff to my work......

PappyHoel

Anyone have any recent stories about Instacart? I was thinking about giving it another try.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Anyone have any recent stories about Instacart? I was thinking about giving it another try.

My nephew delivers for them and he enjoys it. Just side money until he heads back to college.

QuackAttack101

We've probably done 50% of our shopping this way over the last 6 months and have never had any problems. They've even been pretty good about getting the bananas the exact color that my wife likes. It's worth the extra money to me to not have to fight the crowds at the grocery store. We're in Smyrna if that helps any. Not sure how it is in other areas.

DannyW

I dunno...I see the need...elderly, injured or sick people...but I think I will just shop for myself if able.

I guess I would be okay with dry goods but I just like to pick out my meats and vegetables myself, plus I doubt a stranger will pick out the perishables (milk, eggs, etc) with the longest expiration dates. And if I have to go pick out those things for myself, I may as well get the other stuff at the same time. And save the $5.

But if it works for you, great.

Just curious...are regulated products (beer, wine, tobacco) sales allowed with click-list?

LTZ25

NO BEER through Click list at Kroger . They do have a misunderstanding on an order every once and a while but not many problems . One good point is you get everything on your list without having to hunt through store .