Is there a discussion about the blood moons?

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
I don't know if it was the cloud cover that saved us or what, but John Hagee is officially a false prophet!

I thought all Hagee said was 'something big concerning Israel' would happen.

IF the nuclear agreement has we will defend Iran if attacked by Israel in it, Isn't that something big concerning Israel??? Not defending Hagee, just throwing it out there.

Artfuldodger

Job 19:26
Does it say "in my flesh I will see God" or "from my flesh I shall see God?"

If it means Job will see God from his resurrected flesh, where did Job go when he died a physical death? He didn't get to see God in the interim?
Was Job resurrected at Christ's first coming? Those Old Testament saints physically resurrecting at Christ's resurrection keeps confusing me. Were those resurrections physical?
Did Job need flesh to see God and did he have to wait for this resurrection?

hobbs27

Jobs body had not been destroyed by the skin worms nor his reins consumed within him.Also,as Job is one of the oldest books of the bible,I don't think it would have been the "latter" day either.

Job 19:26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

I don't see in this where he is required to see God after his flesh is destroyed, but to the contrary...even though I will die and my flesh will rot, I will see God in my flesh. To me this points to seeing Him before he dies.

(NE Pappy

John 1:18

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. )

I understand John 1:18 very well. I also understand that Moses saw God in various ways, so my conclusion to this is whatever the context of seeing God was in Job 19 is the context of how Job saw God in Job 42.

Job 42:5 “I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear,
But now my eye sees You.

Therefore I abhor myself,
And repent in dust and ashes.”

hobbs27

I thought all Hagee said was 'something big concerning Israel' would happen.

IF the nuclear agreement has we will defend Iran if attacked by Israel in it, Isn't that something big concerning Israel??? Not defending Hagee, just throwing it out there.

He has been back peddling big time but watch this video with his own words as he spouts out Joel 2. He was doing this to up book sales.

welderguy

Job 19:26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

I don't see in this where he is required to see God after his flesh is destroyed, but to the contrary...even though I will die and my flesh will rot, I will see God in my flesh. To me this points to seeing Him before he dies.

(NE Pappy

John 1:18

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. )

I understand John 1:18 very well. I also understand that Moses saw God in various ways, so my conclusion to this is whatever the context of seeing God was in Job 19 is the context of how Job saw God in Job 42.

Job 42:5 “I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear,
But now my eye sees You.

Therefore I abhor myself,
And repent in dust and ashes.”

Unless there's another meaning for the word "after",I think it means that the skin worms will destroy his body prior to him seeing God.Otherwise,it seems to contradict John 1:18 as already stated.

hobbs27

Unless there's another meaning for the word "after",I think it means that the skin worms will destroy his body prior to him seeing God.Otherwise,it seems to contradict John 1:18 as already stated.

So , you believe Job is saying this from the grave? He said " Now my eyes see you".

Does Moses seeing God contradict John 1:18?
If so, we have a problem and it ain't my problem, I've stated that whatever context Job said he would see God in Job 19 is the same context in which he is seeing Him in Job 42.

I'm willing to say that is different than John 1:18 , but. I really don't have the time at this moment to study it.

What say you? Job sees God, Moses saw God, John 1:18 says no man has seen God.

welderguy

I've stated that whatever context Job said he would see God in Job 19 is the same context in which he is seeing Him in Job 42.

How do you know it's the same context?
It can't be because of the word "after" and because of John 1:18.

Job's not saying any of this from the grave because the last chapter says he lived another 140 years.He's saying what will take place after he dies.

hobbs27

Job's not saying any of this from the grave because the last chapter says he lived another 140 years.He's saying what will take place after he dies.

I'm hitting the road to deer camp, I'll look into all the verses concerning man seeing God, and exegetevJob 19 & 42, and get back with you. I would appreciate an answer on Daniel 12:1-9 also thanks.

hummerpoo

Gone but not forgotten
He has been back peddling big time but watch this video with his own words as he spouts out Joel 2. He was doing this to up book sales.

To everybody reading,
Don't waste your time on the above sermon by Hagge; I wasted my time for you. He made no prediction that can be shown false. Over 75 minutes wasted. Additionally, he is no preacher of the gospel, and the 2 or 3 one-sentence truths that I heard were far overshadowed by very, very bad scripture interpretation; top dressed with, almost as bad, American Nationalism.

He made a pre-trib statement in his summation, which probably identifies the reason for the Preterists castigating him; it can't be his exegetical style, which is similar to theirs.

Last edited:

Artfuldodger

I never got an answer on if Job has seen God "in his flesh" after he died?
Have you seen any interpretations say "from his flesh" or does that mean the same thing?

I was going to suggest 1 Corinthians 15:29 suggesting physical resurrections but I see where you believe this was just about the resurrection of Jesus.

If to be dead means to be with the Lord and our spirit returns to God, then it would appear we'll see God at our physical deaths before we receive our new glorified bodies.

Also when living people see God, could it be God in the form of Jesus? This could answer John 1:18.

hobbs27

To everybody reading,
Don't waste your time on the above sermon by Hagge; I wasted my time for you. He made no prediction that can be shown false. Over 75 minutes wasted. Additionally, he is no preacher of the gospel, and the 2 or 3 one-sentence truths that I heard were far overshadowed by very, very bad scripture interpretation; top dressed with, almost as bad, American Nationalism.

He made a pre-trib statement in his summation, which probably identifies the reason for the Preterists castigating him; it can't be his exegetical style, which is similar to theirs.

I'm sorry it took you 75 minutes to watch a 10 minute video. The first few if you know scripture and prophecy is all that's needed.

Artfuldodger

Reading back through the Book of Job we see that God allowed Satan to give Job's skin/flesh worms. (Is "allow" the correct word?)

Job 7:5
My body is clothed with worms and scabs, my skin is broken and festering.

Now considering the state Job is in he knew that even from his flesh he would see God. That even after Satan has been allowed destroy his flesh, he would still see God. We know that later god made his skin new.

Job 19:20
I am nothing but skin and bones; I have escaped only by the skin of my teeth.

Again the thought he was dying from an incurable disease that was robbing him of his flesh. He believed that even without flesh, he would still see God.

Last edited:

hummerpoo

Gone but not forgotten
I don't believe it can be more simple and explained any better than here:http://americanvision.org/12510/john-hagee-false-prophet-and-the-antidote/

^^This article does not help your case.The author wants so badly to be able to say John Hagee is setting dates so he can say AHH HAA.He wasn't able to do that.He only slandered him...pathetic.

Please understand that few would be more pleased than me if tomorrow morning Hagee walked into an empty building.

However, what I read of the information provided can be divided into two categories: that which puts words into Hagee's mouth, and that which accuses him holding to an incorrect interpretation; both of which play right into Hagee’s hand.
My opinion; both are “tickling ears”, and their impiety will bring Glory to God.