Is this hog poop?

Ugahunter2013

Found this in the woods today. Never seen any poop like this that i remember. I figured it is probably hog but just wanted to ask. Also looked like horse but this was in thick woods about 20 yards off private road.

Attachments

• 1A3A32DB-DA76-46AF-9D3F-888945DE3C83.jpeg
    1A3A32DB-DA76-46AF-9D3F-888945DE3C83.jpeg
    575 KB · Views: 259

baddave

no- i think that is deer scat that has been rained on. unless those pellets are bigger than they look in the pic to me

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like horse or donkey to me. I have several trailcam pics of somebody's horse on my land that just wanders through every now and then.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Looks like horse or donkey to me. I have several trailcam pics of somebody's horse on my land that just wanders through every now and then.
I’m gonna agree with this , I have a friend in heard co that was getting trail cam pictures of a horse at a feeder and said he didn’t know of anyone in the area with a horse

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Horse poo.....

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Ya'll don't know crap . . :ROFLMAO:

Quack, you are quite a character for sure !!!!! I'm glad that I had a roll of Bounty towels lying on top of my printer nearby when I knocked over my bottle of water when reading your reply a minute ago !!!!!

ps: I do agree that this is horse (or donkey) poop as when I first started back hunting in 2010, I would put out feed and it was eaten up overnight each time. When I put up my first trail cameras, I discovered that it was two horses. As it turned out, the kind neighboring lady was letting a guy use her property to keep these two horses for just a few weeks initially and since she never saw the horses, she didn't know that they were actually on her property until I visited her after it happend a 3rd time. After this happened the 3rd time, I went to his house and made him pay me for 200 lbs. of corn and I gave him 10 days to fix the fences OR he might not find his horses anymore !!!

This guy lived right across the rural road from this lady landowner and he already had some pasture land BUT was too lazy to fix his own fences etc BUT he found out the hard way.

As it turned out, the property owner decided to make him leave from her property and I never had any more problems. :cheers:

j_seph

Quack, you are quite a character for sure !!!!! I'm glad that I had a roll of Bounty towels lying on top of my printer nearby when I knocked over my bottle of water when reading your reply a minute ago !!!!!

ps: I do agree that this is horse (or donkey) poop as when I first started back hunting in 2010, I would put out feed and it was eaten up overnight each time. When I put up my first trail cameras, I discovered that it was two horses. As it turned out, the kind neighboring lady was letting a guy use her property to keep these two horses for just a few weeks initially and since she never saw the horses, she didn't know that they were actually on her property until I visited her after it happend a 3rd time. After this happened the 3rd time, I went to his house and made him pay me for 200 lbs. of corn and I gave him 10 days to fix the fences OR he might not find his horses anymore !!!

This guy lived right across the rural road from this lady landowner and he already had some pasture land BUT was too lazy to fix his own fences etc BUT he found out the hard way.

As it turned out, the property owner decided to make him leave from her property and I never had any more problems. :cheers:
So whats horse taste like?

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
So whats horse taste like?

J_seph, I have never said/posted anything about I had tasted or eaten ANY HOG POOP or even what the heck does hog poop taste like!!! You must have confused me with another poster.

ps: Maybe it was DEE that mentioned that to you !!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wayne D Davis

Reminds me of Cheech and Chong..... does it look like hog poop..... yea Does it smell like hog poop... yea..... do it taste like hog poop... yap. Good thing we didn't step in it