ISO Volunteer guides for GA DNR Hunt and Learn event

GeorgiaPineHunter

Hey y'all,

I am the Hunt and Learn coordinator for the Wildlife Resources Division and I am looking for some help. I am looking for some folks that would be willing to come run dogs on a private piece of property near Charlie Elliott Wildlife Center in Mansfield, GA. We have two hunts this year on October 26-28 (youth hunt) and November 30-December 2 (adult hunt). We will be hunting on Saturday morning and Sunday morning of each day. Each hunt will have six participants hunting as well as parents coming along to observe for the youth hunts. We will be providing the birds for the hunt. We can arrange housing and meals for any guides that are willing to help out with this program. I am in the midst of training a Boykin but he will only be about six months come the time of the hunt. Please contact me at porter.ownbey@dnr.ga.gov with any questions or if you'd like to help out.

Thanks guys!

beretta

Hey y'all,

I am the Hunt and Learn coordinator for the Wildlife Resources Division and I am looking for some help. I am looking for some folks that would be willing to come run dogs on a private piece of property near Charlie Elliott Wildlife Center in Mansfield, GA. We have two hunts this year on October 26-28 (youth hunt) and November 30-December 2 (adult hunt). We will be hunting on Saturday morning and Sunday morning of each day. Each hunt will have six participants hunting as well as parents coming along to observe for the youth hunts. We will be providing the birds for the hunt. We can arrange housing and meals for any guides that are willing to help out with this program. I am in the midst of training a Boykin but he will only be about six months come the time of the hunt. Please contact me at porter.ownbey@dnr.ga.gov with any questions or if you'd like to help out.

Thanks guys!
I have GSP and maybe able to help. Just depends on my schedule.

AllTerrainAngler

Shoot me a PM. Located in Statesboro. I have a gsp and viszla