It’s on in Cherokee

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
My wife came home and said she had to stop just up the road, to let a “big beautiful deer with horns” cross the road....she said it was real big with a big rack.
Yea, I think it’s on in Cherokee co!

ringorock

My wife came home and said she had to stop just up the road, to let a “big beautiful deer with horns” cross the road....she said it was real big with a big rack.
Yea, I think it’s on in Cherokee co!

Yea... I live in Cherokee. I need to go pull my trail cam card. It's about 200 yards from my house. Can't be bothered. I know I had four does back there yesterday. Might go sit this Sunday with my bow. I had about three to four big boys hanging around before season started.

brdyhll

My dad killed number 7 all time in Cherokee on November 11th and I killed my biggest ya deer 5 years later on November 11th. I don’t have much property to hunt here anymore but this week has always been a good one in Cherokee county. Hope y’all both get a monster buck

Josh B

My dad killed number 7 all time in Cherokee on November 11th and I killed my biggest ya deer 5 years later on November 11th. I don’t have much property to hunt here anymore but this week has always been a good one in Cherokee county. Hope y’all both get a monster buck
You forgot the part where you hit it with the truck!