It Ain't Nic's ...

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Yeah, after seeing Nic's chili recipe (which I'm gonna make next time) this isn't close, but I already had the fix'ns on hand for what I've been make'n since the early 90's. Most "trueist" won't even call this chili, just meat and bean soup. But, if it's got meat and chili spice in it I'll call it chili, at least till I try it. It may look like I'm cook'n for a army, that's because I am. ALL of my family seams to come out of the wood work every time I make it (my brother found out this morning and is headed home from a hunting trip in Illinois). The eagle eye among you will notice that there's no peppers or hot sauce. I hate it, but those have to be added at the table because I have a 85 year old Mom and a 22 year old niece who both think that black pepper is TOO hot.
100_2801.JPG100_2803.JPG100_2804.JPG
Two bowls and I'm take'n a nap.

naildrvr

That looks right fittin to eat to me. Course I've ate chilli that didn't look that good and I had to tell the cook that it tasted good when it really didn't:sick:

MOTS

Looks great to me! I can go a lot wetter than that and still have rants and raves. It ain't nothing a saltine can't thicken.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
It was a chili day here today. That fine looking chili, makes me hungry.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Doggone good looking pot of chili right there.:rockon:

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
The Carroll Shelby Chili kit is pretty good to me. I've used it several times and always have good results. He was known for his Chili as well as his cars..

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Looks fantastic!!!!