Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Chief,

any word on truck?

Cmp1

BANNED
My apologies Sir. She is a 865cc fuel injected in-line twin. It has a 5 speed transmission that shifts into 5th at 70 mph, and tops out around 110 mph. I bought her 3 weeks ago from my hometown dealer for $7,700 ($600 in tax and title). She is an amazing machine. I bought a 2005 Triumph just like it in 2006, put 83,000 miles on that one before I screwed it up...it sold for $2,100 after 13 years and 83,000 miles.
My friend had a 650 Bonney and a Tr3,,,,old one with the running boards,,,,

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Chief,

any word on truck?

No sir, and I’m getting a little ticked off about it.

I did call them right before lunch the day after it was dropped off and the service manager said, “ I was just getting ready to call you”. BULL

Anyway, I told him to go ahead and fix the shifter which is what I believe was not allowing it to start. Then run test on AC to see what all it needed and call me and we’d go from there.

My shop used to be a very good reputable shop, however a little on the high side, but for some reason I feel they have gone downhill. The last time or 2 there they seemed to be short handed and to me that’s not a good sign.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Don’t help none and just my opinion, but the owners Service Manager sounds and comes off to me as a Used car salesman. Turns me off just to talk to him. :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
2days now and haven’t been able to get Jag to work. :rolleyes:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2: Mernin!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and HAPPY THURSDAY to all of you Drivelers. I would have been here much sooner BUT had to wash lots of clothes this morning instead of running around nekkid.

I did read back this morning and saw that some things were left at the Get-Together at Champ's Place this past weekend.

I realized this morning that I also LEFT SOMETHING THERE THAT IS VERY VALUABLE AND SOMETHING THAT MONEY CAN'T BUY A REPLACEMENT FOR.

Yep, I left some wonderful MEMORIES there that were shared with some dear friends and they will never be forgotten and I loved every minute of it too. A big THANK YOU to Champ and his Lady as they were such gracious hosts and made everyone feel right at home while we had a BLAST !!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
mornin drivelers.
Chief gonna be ubering for a few days while Quack gets to feeling better while EE is hauling money to da bank.Meanwhile Ruger be traveling.Gobblinn still making some great coffee and CMP still be freezin.
Getting tires on the wifes car today.EE can a hold a few of them dollars:ROFLMAO:

Cmp1

BANNED
mornin drivelers.
Chief gonna be ubering for a few days while Quack gets to feeling better while EE is hauling money to da bank.Meanwhile Ruger be traveling.Gobblinn still making some great coffee and CMP still be freezin.
Getting tires on the wifes car today.EE can a hold a few of them dollars:ROFLMAO:
54 this AM,,,,damp and bleak,,,,just like my mood,,,,

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
mornin drivelers.

I was just thinking a two stop Uber trip would get Jag to work and Chief back home, probably cheaply. Easy to get an estimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.