It was bound to happen ,,,,

DynamicDennis

There has been one in Dawson for several years, last year somebody cut a hole in the top and stole all the corn they had, they left a trail going down the road

FOLES55

Looks like you only need a broom and dust pan.

transfixer

There has been one in Dawson for several years, last year somebody cut a hole in the top and stole all the corn they had, they left a trail going down the road

That is the first one I've seen, evidently they've just set it up, I saw the feed truck loading it on Friday on my way to the club, it has a sign on it " coming soon" , not sure why all the spilled corn is there, crows gonna have a field day ,,,

transfixer

SO HOW MUCH IS IT?

I didn't get close enough to see the details, they had a sign on it covering the control unit, it wasn't operational yet, I usually stop at Stripling's on the way to the club, they have a bulk ice vending machine I usually get my ice at. I'll check next weekend and see what the details are.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
There is another one in Oconee County at the Outdoor Specialty store on Hwy 15. It isn’t automated. They have to be open and fill your bucket. They sell apple flavored corn. About $6 per 5 gallon bucket.

transfixer

There is another one in Oconee County at the Outdoor Specialty store on Hwy 15. It isn’t automated. They have to be open and fill your bucket. They sell apple flavored corn. About $6 per 5 gallon bucket.

that seems a little pricey doesn't it ? if this one works like the article above says, $4 for 25lbs is pretty close to what bag prices are, it'll probably do pretty good there, a lot of hunters go by this intersection of hwy 78 and 53.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
that seems a little pricey doesn't it ? if this one works like the article above says, $4 for 25lbs is pretty close to what bag prices are, it'll probably do pretty good there, a lot of hunters go by this intersection of hwy 78 and 53.

When did you ever hear of a deer hunter concerned about price ?

j_seph

Believe I will invest in one and go ahead and add this to the side of it with deer scents as well.
a827501e45b5eef60b636d8e73944951.jpg

Then I will install one of these and put different scent killers in it to spray your clothes down with also.

o.jpg

HECK YEAH HERE IS MY CHANCE TO GET RICH IN A 4 MONTH PERIOD!!!!!

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
There is one in Carroll County on Highway 5 near Roopville. The prices aren't any cheaper than the feed stores from what I figured up. Maybe if you were buying in super bulk from the vending it might be a few cents cheaper per pound.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
One advantage is If the machine is automated you can buy 24/7

specialk

thanks for posting.....I'm gonna' put up a blind next tp that tree behind it.....

toolmkr20

There is one in Carroll County on Highway 5 near Roopville. The prices aren't any cheaper than the feed stores from what I figured up. Maybe if you were buying in super bulk from the vending it might be a few cents cheaper per pound.

Saw that the other day myself. I guess you just drive up to it and insert a credit card. Didn't stop to see how it works.