It was bound to happen ,,,,

PappyHoel

There won’t be any deer left in that county

charlie81

I was driving thru Hawkinsville last week and they have one right in the middle of downtown. Right beside the McDonald’s. If I remember right the price was $7 for 25lbs.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I had to laugh when I saw this, a corn vending machine ! this one is at hwy 78 and hwy 53, in the corner of the Stripling's General Store parking lot.

A corn machine for the metro Jethros. Help me Jesus. rolleyes.giffacepalm:

Blackston

:rofl:The northerners are a couple years behind :rofl::rofl:

Coop

Be great if they made it like a Twice The Ice machine - those things are a bargain!

Few years back there was a corn bin about that big at the filling station in Riddleville. Wasn't self serve but you could get bulk if you wanted. I heard it got moldy in the middle and they ended up tearing it down when the place changed ownership.

Good luck to these new entrepreneurs, hope they make a million!!!

Duff

They’ll be dead deer laying all around that EHD machine

transfixer

There is an ice machine next to this corn machine, with the ice machine you get 20# dumped into a cooler for $2.00, that's a pretty decent deal, if the corn is going to be $4.00 for 25# its about same as if you bought bags.

Buck Dropper

Ours is $5 for a 5 gallon bucket. I pay $6.00 for a 50 lb bag from the local feed store...

transfixer

The location of this corn machine in edge of the store parking lot actually has a lot of woods beside and behind that store, I've seen plenty of deer on the side of the road when travelling that road at night, the corn machine is probably 50yds from the woodline, I wonder if the local deer would be willing to venture out there under the nighttime lights to have a meal ? might be interesting if someone put a trailcam out there ? lol

gtmcwhorter

They are all over KY. Sell it by the truck bed load up there though

Latest posts