It's getting ridiculous.....

snooker1

No, I don't think it has even started yet. All guns are bad and no one needs a gun! That's going to be there talking points.

FlipKing

Astronomical numbers? They aren't even high enough to be used statistically.

baddave

it might be that part about "shall not be infringed" that he don't understand:pop: or...... could it be he's a communist piece of garbage? hmmm

Dub

Be sure to thank every idiot that voted for the Biden-Harris ticket.....thank every idiot that didn't vote.....and every idiot that continues to stand in support of the Biden-Harris Admin.

All of this was very predictable.

2dye4

A war between the political parties wouldn’t turn out too well for those that want to ban our 2nd amendment rights.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

A war between the political parties wouldn’t turn out too well for those that want to ban our 2nd amendment rights.

And such a war will be solely the responsibility of the leftist goons in charge.

They keep on with their antics.....treating their worship of "green" energy and their subservience to Communist China as the only thing that matters.....running our country into the ground and criminalizing patriotism.

They've lost their minds....clearly they aren't concerned with their souls....

There isn't much than can be done with such lunatics who wish to rule us like feudal serfs.

Draw the battle lines....form our ranks....and lets get jiggy with it.

2dye4

And such a war will be solely the responsibility of the leftist goons in charge.

They keep on with their antics.....treating their worship of "green" energy and their subservience to Communist China as the only thing that matters.....running our country into the ground and criminalizing patriotism.

There isn't much than can be done with such lunatics who wish to rule us like feudal serfs.

Spot on Dub

Last edited:

deerslayer357

Well it has to be somebodies fault. Surely not the judges and da’s who let these criminals run amok. And surely not the politicians for defunding police departments.

Reactions: Dub

bullgator

I believe the biggest indicator that the left is ready to go scorched earth on turning us into government subjects, is when they make their move to destroy the Conservative leaning SCOTUS. I’m not exactly sure what method they will use to do it, but the SCOTUS is the last thorn in their side preventing them from ruling without the interruption of the Bill of Rights.

Dub

Well it has to be somebodies fault. Surely not the judges and da’s who let these criminals run amok. And surely not the politicians for defunding police departments.

Seems pretty clear to me....it is the devil in the background....driving things through temptation, greed, power, etc.

In order to truly Make America Great Again....we'd each better steel ourselves to fight the devil himself....

Jester896

Senior Clown
I believe the biggest indicator that the left is ready to go scorched earth on turning us into government subjects, is when they make their move to destroy the Conservative leaning SCOTUS. I’m not exactly sure what method they will use to do it, but the SCOTUS is the last thorn in their side preventing them from ruling without the interruption of the Bill of Rights.
i think you have already seen their first attempts..empowering armed nut jobs to kill one...protests at their home...just waiting for someone to knock off a couple all the while spewing more rhetoric ... so they can put something else in there when they do. Not the first attempt to enforce the law...waiting a praying something sinister would happen:huh:

Big7

The Oracle

BLACK FLAG
NO QUARTER