It's go out in public day

Thread starter #1

sinclair1

Hopefully I won't get a door ding or catch the flu from snot noise kid. There will be lots of shake my head at people buying cartons of cigarettes and then getting in their car with Bologna skin tires. It's gonna Be a fun day.
Might swing by the gym to see this months new cross fitter walking in with a smoothie and condemning hamburgers.

Me either. I like persons, I hate people.

S1 going out to walk around and turn his nose up at all the inferior unwarshed folks that don't live in the cul de sac.
Yeah, and he's infatuated with smokers and there's some out their that could buy him with their pocket change.

Speaking of door dings........I agree with him on that problem.

Well, I use a "ball peen hammer" just to get even with any idiots that ding the heck out of my door while I was out of it shopping etc. I always walk and look on the passenger side first and then on the driver's side to check before I get back in to leave a parking space. My hammer fits handily underneath the rear seat in my truck.

Of course, I have been known to leave a big size 11 Bootprint right in the middle of the offending driver's door before when they pulled up beside me and then got out and knocked the heck out of my Company car and then they acted like I wasn't in the vehicle. I got my revenge as soon as they went inside the convenient store and that boot print made a big DENT imprint on their door too as I drove away. The only problem was that it hurt the heck out of my foot. Hence, after that I have used the "hammer-time" way. The good news is that it has not set off any alarms yet. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope you don't get stuck in line behind one of them fellers with a $3500 mortgage and a $900 BMW payment running around in his pajaammers buying a buggy full of Ramen noodles for the week's groceries.

Thread starter #10

sinclair1

Hope you don't get stuck in line behind one of them fellers with a $3500 mortgage and a $900 BMW payment running around in his pajaammers buying a buggy full of Ramen noodles for the week's groceries.
We are debt free so I really shake my head at those saps. :rofl::stir:

mark-7mag

Take a stroll through that Walmarks up in Canton and report back to us

You been to the Dollar General yet?

Why do you hate Ramen noodles?

Why do you hate rich guys that are debt poor?

Rich guys that are debt poor are just doing their part to make America OK agagain.