Its to hot to hunt. NOT !

hambone76

My goodness, what a buck! Congratulations to you!
That’s what I picture in my mind when I think of a big, eight point buck.

Tadder

CONGRATS, Man and you are the man. Well its Oct.2 and been 100 degrees here in NEGA. Cam's aint showing any day time on our lease , glad somebody got em moving in this heat. Them some Big 8 pt.(y)

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Yesterday was the hottest day in recorded history for October for my portion of Southern Indiana. Topped 95 yesterday. Yeah yeah I know its been hot down there too, but it normally averages 75 right now :hair::hair::hair:

BUT after today it's breaking and in about 16 days we close up shop and it's ON!

BowArrow

I am 82 and hunted hogs at Fort Stewart during summer. Also erected stands and did some scouting. Going every day (except Sunday) and have seen more does than ever. Had nine yesterday morning at twenty yards and could not close deal. Drew on six but could not pick out one to shoot. The next two came by on same trail but could not draw my bow. Glad it was not the big one. That afternoon I did 91 pushups but could not draw a 50 lb. bow. Going in morning.

BowanaLee

I am 82 and hunted hogs at Fort Stewart during summer. Also erected stands and did some scouting. Going every day (except Sunday) and have seen more does than ever. Had nine yesterday morning at twenty yards and could not close deal. Drew on six but could not pick out one to shoot. The next two came by on same trail but could not draw my bow. Glad it was not the big one. That afternoon I did 91 pushups but could not draw a 50 lb. bow. Going in morning.
Sounds like its time for a xbow ?

gordylew

Yep, it's too hot to hunt. You'ld better wait till December.

IMG_0256.JPG