Jackson Lake Pot Tournament June 20, 2009

Marks500

Sign up for our next JLPT Series event at Jackson Lake on June 20, 09. View the details and REGISTER at:

http://lakejacksonpottournaments.tripod.com/index.html

Be at Berrys Boat Ramp for a safe light blast off, Saturday, June 20th. This is the 6th tournament of our 7 event Jackson Lake Pot Tournament Spring/Summer series. The series of 7 tournaments will be followed by a 2 day competition for the accumulated Classic Pot. See rules for Classic eligibility(fish 5 of 7).

In addition to 1 in 5 payback, big fish pots, and a Classic pot, we are in points competition for three free rides in our 2 day July Classic. Just $40 puts you in the game, so don't let the fun and friendly competition go down without you.

Use this thread for all subjects related to our past or future event. Planning to fish the next one? Let us know here and please register at the web site.

Georgia21

Is there a specific start time, or is it whenever you can make it to the lake? I don't get off of work until 7am.

I'll be there.....I don't know who does the points on the website but it still isn't right...It shows I've only fished 3 tournys but I've fished them all....i'm also on the points list 3 different times....ones Will Paszkiewicz(which is right) the others are Will Paskavish and I'm also in there as Will Faszkiwnz???????????? If ya'll could fix that so I know how many points I really have that be great....I love the different names:rofl::shoot::whip:

fishdoc

Oh boy,,lol Mark HELP!!!! Compile all his points to 1 and he has a total of 821.21. I dbl cked the sheets this is correct. Please change on the site Mark.

jwood

I know you can't make everyone happy but I really wish ya'll would have left this a night tourny. I think you would have got more boats to show up. Who made the decision to schedule a jlpt and a usa bassin on the same day?

anglerEd

Nice Job out there last saturday JWood. You got me good. A tear came to my eye when I checked the new points standings. :hammers: Congrats! We will slug it out from here.

anglerEd

My bad I was just told they are not on the same day -forgive me.

I think they are the same day... July 11 and overlaping.

anglerEd

Is there a specific start time, or is it whenever you can make it to the lake? I don't get off of work until 7am.

We take off at first safe light which is a good bit before 7:00am.

fishdoc

Only if you can find the grey ranger and get your wells cked. If you put in just call me and well hook up. 478/363/0871.

jwood

Thanks Ed, It was a very tough day out there. Sorry about that tear. I have shed a few this year myself.

Marks500

I'll be there.....I don't know who does the points on the website but it still isn't right...It shows I've only fished 3 tournys but I've fished them all....i'm also on the points list 3 different times....ones Will Paszkiewicz(which is right) the others are Will Paskavish and I'm also in there as Will Faszkiwnz???????????? If ya'll could fix that so I know how many points I really have that be great....I love the different names:rofl::shoot::whip:

I Post the Results Like they are Sent to me... Mike Emails them over to me...If he misspells your Name How am I suppose to know that you are the same person? I think Mike needs to slow down on the Keyboard. I mean the names you list above are nowhere close to your correct name so I had no Idea.PM me and we can talk about it and get it straightened out.

fishdoc

Oh boy,,lol Mark HELP!!!! Compile all his points to 1 and he has a total of 821.21. I dbl cked the sheets this is correct. Please change on the site Mark.

Mark, here it is. I sent you a pm on this a couple of tournys ago. This is his correct point total.

Hey ya'll ain't mad....I've been putting up with my name getting tortured all my life.....Paszkiewicz....ain't exactly a southern name....spelling it is tough...try to pronounce it!!!!

Marks500

I will get it taken care of Will... And Mike I dont know what you are talking about when I have 3 different names out there... lol

Marks500

Mike I dont sit here all day long and update the register as they come in.. I check it every Few days and update it. As long as they are registered the day before the Tournament everything will be fine. I dont know why you cant just PM me and Tell me!

fishdoc

I understand you cant sit on the computer every day , but . You dont need to wait till the day before the tourny. This just seems to get your attention a little quicker.By the way, Im not complaining at you quit being so darn touchy....