Jager Pro Series on RFD T.V.

sleepr71

Just passing it along that RFD tv( channel 345 on DirecTV) is running a series every Tuesday night,on Wild Hog control. It’s at 9:30pm I believe. Lots of useful hints & tips on dealing with trap shy/educated hogs? I think Rod Pinkston is a member on here also..and it seems they’ve got the technology figured out to help cut down on time/aggravation of taking out whole Sounders..which SHOULD be the GOAL! I have NO ties to Rod/Jager Pro...just passing this along,as a way to help educate ourselves..and watch something useful on tv???

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Have to check it out!

Jester896

Senior Clown
that type of trapping is pretty much SOP with most of the folks that do what de does. I believe he is helping my friend and they put up whole year numbers in 3-4 months this year on his place...that ain't cheap.

sleepr71

If I were a big time row crop farmer...I would Absolutely invest in their equipment..and let them bring paying customers to keep them off fields. Either invest in catching & killing the whole Sounder,or go through the whole process of preparing fields,replanting,and delayed + decreased harvests? Lots & Lots of money lost to Hogs here in GA. I am going to attempt my own Wireless/Cellular setup. I can Weld..so the gate won’t be a problem? Neighboring land owners,and myself have trapped + killed over 60 already this year..within a 1.5 mile radius! And there’s a New sounder already on one neighbors property. It is becoming a year round Plague,and we don’t have any Row-Crop nearby!