Jailbreak time for a driveler #303

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
morning BOG and Chief,

Rain has started here in 30055 with a little breeze too. Rethinking hunting with the wind.

Mornin Gbro, gusting pretty good at times here.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Dang, I just checked the weather map and this wet stuff is heading my way rather quickly. Based on this interactive map, it is already coming across in Lincoln County where my country property is located. I am just glad that I am not up in the northern part of the state because it looks like some ice and snow involved up there. It is a surely a good morning for me NOT TO WAKE UP IN BLUE RIDGE TODAY !!!

I doubt that I can get this shipment delivered early enough this morning before this rain gets here either. :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Just went onto the back porch and yep the trees are swaying pretty good now. Raw would describe the weather right now.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
decisions decisions as to which gets the half.

I HAD TO LOG BACK ON WHEN I SAW THIS POST TO SEE IF YOUR WIFE WAS POSSIBLY CARRYING A VERY DULL KNIFE FOR YOU THIS MORNING !!!!! RUT-RO !!!!

I'll catch back up later. I hope that all of you will have a good day and STAY SAFE !!!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Just went onto the back porch and yep the trees are swaying pretty good now. Raw would describe the weather right now.
Yep...fix'n to take the fan out of the window.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Good Morning to you Gobblin, Eli, Ruger and to the rest of the Driveler Nation.

When I grow up, I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE NIC !!!

NIC, I LOVE ALL OF YOUR GREAT PHOTOS FROM "YOUR WORLD".

WITHOUT A DOUBT, YOU HAVE MORE PATIENCE THAN ANYONE ELSE THAT I KNOW AND I AM ALSO THANKFUL THAT YOU GIVE ALL OF US SOME REALLY GOOD "LIFE LESSONS" FROM TIME TO TIME ALSO.

Thank you kindly. I live in a special part of God`s Country. I`m still waiting on big character buck to show himself to me. After this first rut simmers down a little I`ll take a doe or two. The Redhead has the same objective as I do. With colder weather coming in, life is good.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Thank you kindly. I live in a special part of God`s Country. I`m still waiting on big character buck to show himself to me. After this first rut simmers down a little I`ll take a doe or two. The Redhead has the same objective as I do. With colder weather coming in, life is good.

Rain is on it's way if it hasn't gotten to you yet Nic.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Rain is on it's way if it hasn't gotten to you yet Nic.

Yea, it`s just starting to sprinkle a little now. I did get out to the chicken pen to let the out before it commences. Just as soon as the last drops are falling, we`ll be headed to a deer stand.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Ol Boudreaux is having a Hard time gettin around today. He must be hurtin from too much activity outdoors yesterday. He was all over the place meandering around and showing off. He's paying for it today though.

I have never seen this before, but rather than walk forward he was backing up as he would eat a couple bites of his food and then back out of the laundry room, go back in and back out. I finally went in there and held his food bowl up off the floor and he finished it off and backed out.

He's got a pain pill in him, so maybe he'll get some relief soon.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Yea, it`s just starting to sprinkle a little now. I did get out to the chicken pen to let the out before it commences. Just as soon as the last drops are falling, we`ll be headed to a deer stand.

Copy that, probably going to be breezy, if it isn't already.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Gonna go see if my embers in firepit are still hot. I dropped a chunk on it last night, might need another one.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
It can get cold in Florida . Especially those swamps in the Panhandle.

It`s a comforting thing to hear that rain on the tin roof. Chief, one of my good friends was in New Orleans last week and brought me back a pound of Cafe Du Monde. First I`ve had in nearly 40 years. That`s some good stuff.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning y’all. Wet out there. Got dog fed and kennel cleaned before the heavy rain gets here.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2: Mernin!

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Mornin`. This rain on us is headed your way.
Yeah, just pulled up the radar and my guys are scrambling to get the ball fields ready just in case the games can be played tonight. At least we got the flowers put up, now we just need to get the plastic up and that will be it at the house!

Status
Not open for further replies.