Jailbreak time for a driveler #303

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Was watching does and squirrels in backyard till the sun came out and the wind picked up. They skedaddle out of here. Haven’t see anything for An hour

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Bunch of doves feeding on cedar tree berries. Could have a good shoot.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Sunshine and wind in 30055

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Folks, sorry, but I moved south to avoid cold weather. Y’all can have this mess.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Folks, sorry, but I moved south to avoid cold weather. Y’all can have this mess.
You should've shut the back door before you left.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
You should've shut the back door before you left.

True dat! Had to run by the airport. The wind would go right through you and I was well dressed. Coming home the wind was pushing my truck around. Walked up on the porch and the low spots in the boards had some standing water which is now ice.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
True dat! Had run by the airport. The wind would go right through you and I was well dressed. Coming home the wind was pushing my truck around. Walked up on the porch and the low spots in the boards had some standing water which is now ice.

I drained all the hoses today in preparation for tonight.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Claiming a low of 28 here tonight. Guess I'll crack all the outdoor faucets before I leave.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Claiming a low of 28 here tonight. Guess I'll crack all the outdoor faucets before I leave.

The latest ones I installed are the self draining type. The only previous unreplaced one I put a cover on.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I’ll drain the hoses and cover the spigots after the temp goes back to normal. All my pipes are warmed by the basement.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Evening gentlemen!

Had to put my Old Glory back up today. Wind caused the screws to break off in the bracket to the steel pole I had it on with Weather station on top. Anyway, it's affixed with a couple of 1/4" stainless screws and lock nuts now.

All spigots Winterized but one I forgot. It's least likely to freeze, but will get it after this big ol bowl of chicken corn chili.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I was a little surprised that it never got above 39° here today, never did look at the chill factor.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I’ll drain the hoses and cover the spigots after the temp goes back to normal. All my pipes are warmed by the basement.

Mine all run through the basement too but the basement is unheated but runs 64* most of the year. There is one above ground spigot out in the yard but I have a box over it and a light bulb in it just like the well house.

Status
Not open for further replies.