Jake Fromm deserves to be part of Heisman conversation

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I will agree, there was some really stupid coaching today. I did see the look of frustration in Jakes face. That’s the true test of the greats. The clock is winding down and you focus and go to work like a machine. Jake has great potential.

That said he’s not Hurts or Tua. :bounce:
He prolly could be with some decent play calling but until then he won’t! UGA needs A LOT of improvements!!

Wait till he’s in the NFL then we will see!

TomC

He'll be a part of the Heisman conversation for years to come if Fields ends up winning it in the next few years! Time will tell.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Loling again. We do own the Gators.......?
And it hurts to be owned by a chicken. Same old bull for 40 years. You guys just take it for granted you will win. You see what happens to Bama when they do that.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Looking close at the OSU schedule....FCD7F572-C391-4BC1-9447-05E5596166A3.jpeg

Yea Carolina was a cup cake easy win for you guys and how did that work out?

What’s on the menu in Athens this morning ? Scrambled eggs and Dawg whining ?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Pure class and got the numbers...

LanierSpots

dang spots. glad to know youre still around

Dude what is up? Yea still around at times. I sort through some of the posts and try to find something worth of conversation. LOL>

Dawgs looked bad yesterday. Very bad. But they are not done. Still control their own destiny in my eyes. This could wake the team up. Ive see it happen..... I am not even sure how they lost that game yesterday. The universe did everything it could to give it to them and they just wouldn't take it. It was silly. But, its just one game and they have they schedule to make it happen...