JAKE FROMM POLL

Do you think Jake Fromm will leave after Junior Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I love this -

“For one, Kirby Smart has shown he’s had no problem playing a freshman quarterback. In two of his first three years at Georgia, Smart started a freshman for at least 10 games. He also gave Justin Fields significant playing time as a freshman as well. Smart has shown he’s willing to be aggressive when throwing a freshman quarterback out there.”

That’s about the biggest pile of squirrel poo that I’ve ever read :). He didn’t give Fields the light of day in any meaningful snaps/games.

What was there about the sentence highlited above, that you did not comprehend?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It's GA's year this year, Fromm and the best "O" line in the country......

Maybe. I expect us to be back at the Benz the first weekend in December. Then we'll see what's what.

SpotandStalk

Typical Uga fans acting like no other team should have an opinion. ???

We get it, you guys are new to success, but you dont have to get all bowed up because other fanbases vote in "your poll"

Matthew6

Banned thug

We get it, you guys are new to success, but you dont have to get all bowed up because other fanbases vote in "your poll"
yep. friday browningslayerelfiispotandstalkvolbarnsux

Tmpr111

What was there about the sentence highlited above, that you did not comprehend?

Well............. My comment was SPECIFICALLY about the quote on how much playing time he gave Fields. Don’t recall commenting on your pretty highlights.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Read please. Whether anyone feels he was awful or not, the Author said Kirby gave Fields significant playing time, and I stated that was nowhere near the case.

He will get plenty at the U, and I hope he does well.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten

Typical turnip snatcher.

He’s good but sometimes he just can not get together. Ask LSU