Jan 12 am...last saturday

FOLES55

My buddy just dropped me off and is headed home to get his toddler son for a trip to the cooler.

Happy to have given him the chance to fill the freezer. Now my turn if this weather doesn’t get nasty.

Good luck and be safe.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
OK I think this is gonna be a wrap for me if something doesn’t happen in the next 30 minutes and then it will be on to yotes and turkeys.

HUNTER24/7

Two button heads actually butting heads came in and out like they were at field day or something. Fun watching them play.

sleepr71

No sign of a deer this morning. Maybe they moved good with the cool,clear weather last night? Windy & cloudy in mid-ga. If the rain sets in..I’m done. Even though..I Wanted one more for the freezer:hammers:

Chuck1989

Check my trail cams this morning and it looked like lots of movement happening last night. Unfortunately, not a sign of a deer this morning. Got caught in some heavy sleet and ended up it packing up early. That’s probably a wrap for my season. Only chose to take one deer this year, but saw more than I can ever remember. Already looking forward to next season.