Jan 5 AM

Curtis

Windy here in Sumter Co. hunting stand of 20 year old planted pines next to thick swampy area. Good luck

Ace1313

Up in Mitchell. No action yet. Sitting in plantation pines. Wind is in my face and it is nice and cool. Looking for a doe.

Chuck1989

Hunting from a ridge overlooking a creek bottom between bedding area and field in Forsyth County. Light wind and cool this morning. Good luck filling the freezer everyone!

DSGB

Sitting in a creek bottom next to an overgrown cutover on public land with the bow.

bany

Hearing some shots around breezy Forsyth co.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You can’t kill em from the couch. Same boxblind as last night in SE Troup. Had a great hunt and saw a few deer, just not the 2 I’m after.

Hoping some end of season luck lightning is gonna strike. Good luck to you other hardcore hunters this morning.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Windy here In Dooly, tower stand in a flooded bottom. Nothing so far.

Curtis

One shot heard at daybreak. Couple more in last 30 mins. Buddy hunting nearby just got a doe. Wind is easing and birds coming alive. Maybe things will start moving here. Going to stay as long as bowels permit!?

DSGB

Nothing moving here. Gonna give it another 20 minutes and then still hunt my way out.