Jeff Bezos Upgraded

LTZ25

I apologies for saying bad things about this fellow , I was thinking about someone else . I'm actually a big fan of amazon .

GAGE

GONetwork Member
With that much money why get bogged down with a new steady? You could have a daily like Dan Bilzerian who seems to be doing very well with only a couple hundred million.

Patriot44

I apologies for saying bad things about this fellow , I was thinking about someone else . I'm actually a big fan of amazon .
I am beginning to hate them. My wife can think of something and in less than two minutes have it on the way to our door step. Sometimes in less than 12 hours it magically appears with a magical ding dong sound- It's quite amazing, but also quote draining....

LTZ25

Yes amazon is amazing , ordered a wood stove fan Saturday night and will it be here Monday and at a great price with huge selection .

NOYDB

People used to be amazed at the Sear & Roebucks catalog. Getting items in the mail was such a big deal then.

NOYDB

StanB1

Financially, and maintenance wise, it makes a lot more sense to rent some things rather than own them.