Jesus Christ Is Not the Father or the Holy Gost

God who became the Son seems to be the creator of the redeemption process, creator of the physical world to hold the sinners instead of immediate destruction, He was the Word (to us) that became one of us, He died for us as one of us.

The God Son was not the Son of God and the Father was not the Father until God became the Son of man.

Heb 1:5

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
God the Son existed before being a man as God, what else could he be?

God who became the Son seems to be the creator of the redeemption process, creator of the physical world to hold the sinners instead of immediate destruction, He was the Word (to us) that became one of us, He died for us as one of us.

The God Son was not the Son of God and the Father was not the Father until God became the Son of man.

Heb 1:5

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
God the Son existed before being a man as God, what else could he be?
I think you and Banjo Picker may have a lot in common.
Perhaps me as well.

I would agree with this;
"The God Son was not the Son of God and the Father was not the Father until God became the Son of man."

What is your belief on why God had to become a son? Not a human but a son. Why did he have to incarnate as a Son?
Why not just God incarnate as man?

Perhaps me as well.

I would agree with this;
"The God Son was not the Son of God and the Father was not the Father until God became the Son of man."
And to confuse maters, it looks like the HS was the Father??? What a mess

Perhaps me as well.

I would agree with this;

What is your belief on why God had to become a son? Not a human but a son. Why did he have to incarnate as a Son?
Why not just God incarnate as man?
I believe He had to live as a man to be like us for us to believe in Him

Heb 4:14

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
Heb 4:15

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

And to confuse maters, it looks like the HS was the Father??? What a mess
Jhn 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jhn 15:26

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

not a mess,

Think of the Trinity (might be more than 3) as three clear glass triangles that equal and aligned at the edges and corners, like a three sided pyramid, if you look directly at one, you cannot see it but can only see the other two in any direction

The Holy Spirit does not magnify Himself but only shows the sinner to Jesus, Jesus does not magnify Himself but is the only way a sinner can see GOD, We can only see God through the other two sides of the Triangle

not a mess,

Think of the Trinity (might be more than 3) as three clear glass triangles that equal and aligned at the edges and corners, like a three sided pyramid, if you look directly at one, you cannot see it but can only see the other two in any direction

The Holy Spirit does not magnify Himself but only shows the sinner to Jesus, Jesus does not magnify Himself but is the only way a sinner can see GOD, We can only see God through the other two sides of the Triangle
What is your answer on why God had to come to the earth as a Son? You keep giving answers on why he had to be a man or a Priest. You gave an answer on why he had to be God but why a Son? Is there any significance why God had to incarnate as a man and a Son?

Builder gave a reason. Do you agree? The Firstborn.
Are there more reasons? Does it pertain to us being children? Since God's children sinned. Since God's children needed salvation. Maybe then the Messiah would need to be a child as well. Would you agree?

I realized that i had answered wrong after I sent it.

I do not knw the significance of the first born since He was the only begotten.

The first born had a place of honor and responsibility

The Messiah experienced being total human, even Since Joseph died, He was the head of a family, but He had to be flesh and blood as we are.

Heb 2:14

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

God chose humanity to redeem sinful spirits, He chose to be one as shared had flesh and blood

Numbers 8:17
17 “For every firstborn among the sons of Israel is Mine, among the men and among the animals; on the day that I struck down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt I sanctified them for Myself.

Exodus 13:2
2 “Sanctify to Me every firstborn, the first offspring of every womb among the sons of Israel, both of man and beast; it belongs to Me.”

Psalm 89:27
"I also shall make him My firstborn, The highest of the kings of the earth.

Colossians 1:15
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation

Romans 8:29
For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren;

Jhn 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jhn 15:26

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
So when the HS came upon mary, it was not in a fatherly way, he must have been the agent of artificial insemination? What a mess

The OT tells us , ex, Mack begat Ben in his likeness/image, and Tom begat Will in his likeness/image. Where Adam was supposed to represent God to mankind, he failed, because he sinned. Jesus, as the second Adam, of the new creation, thus why he renamed, Peter, Paul, etc, as Adam named the animals, represented God to the world so much that he was credited with being the exact representation of his being. He is the image of the the invisible God. Man, Adam, was made in God's image, yet he did not represent God's being, character, etc. Think of it this way. We are the body of Christ. We represent Christ to the world. Though we fail, we do represent him. In a perfect Christian walk, someone could say, if you have seen me, you have seen Jesus. What's the old hymn, "Let others see Jesus in you". Man, I miss them old hymns.

Thread starter #54
The Truth About Jesus Christ

The shepherds also belong to the ignorant class and were deceived by the angels, if some human doctrines are right, for they said,," The Lord hath made known to us" about the baby Jesus. Jesus was a new-born child and was not big enough to make anything known to the shepherds; so if "the Lord" had made known something to them, then there must be a "Lord" outside of Jesus, who did this (Matt. 2:12; Luke 2:8-38).
Mary and Joseph acted in utmost ignorance that all of God was in the baby Jesus when they brought Him to the temple "to present him to the Lord" (Luke 2:23). Who was this "Lord," or "Jehovah God" they presented Him to? How could they present the only Lord to Himself?
In Luke 2:40-52 we have some senseless expressions if there is only one person in the Godhead. Jesus whom some say is the only God and Father Himself, says "I must be about MY FATHER'S business." Luke said, "The grace of God was upon Him. . . . Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man." What Luke really meant, according to some, was that the grace of Himself was upon Himself and that Jesus the only God and His own Father increased in wisdom and in favor with Himself and with man. Common intelligence rebels against such foolishness . Is it any wonder that the subject of God is so hard to understand if we prefer such nonsense to good sense.

Would it be fitting to say that God made a sacrifice(only son) and that Jesus made a sacrifice as well?
Even though he was made perfect, perhaps if only his human persona(soul) made a sacrifice.

Wouldn't it have probably been a bit hard for even Jesus to face physical death? The pain and agony? Then the separation spiritually from God. Either as a human or divine Son or both.
Don't most human Christians still fear physical death a bit? Is that part of being human? Is it wrong to fear physical death?

The whole story does suggest separation of the Son of God from the Father of Jesus. To the point that the Son say's; “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”
Not even "My Father, my Father, why have you forsaken me?"

I'm not saying God did, but it was to the point that Jesus thought it enough to make him scared. Jesus was human, he experienced every emotion we experience.

Last edited:
Thread starter #56
Would it be fitting to say that God made a sacrifice(only son) and that Jesus made a sacrifice as well?
Even though he was made perfect, perhaps if only his human persona(soul) made a sacrifice.

Wouldn't it have probably been a bit hard for even Jesus to face physical death? The pain and agony? Then the separation spiritually from God. Either as a human or divine Son or both.
Don't most human Christians still fear physical death a bit? Is that part of being human? Is it wrong to fear physical death?

The whole story does suggest separation of the Son of God from the Father of Jesus. To the point that the Son say's; “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

I'm not saying God did, but it was to the point that Jesus thought it enough to make him scared. Jesus was human, he experienced every emotion we experience.
You need to go back and read the thread on the beginning of, the truth about Jesus Christ what one of the three in Godhead did.

It seems like a total train wreck to give Jesus Multiple personality disorder. On one hand, he is God who created the universe who put on a fake mansuit and came to earth where he just hung out for 33 years and then said "surprise", I am God. On the other hand, he had a God, had faith in God, prayed to God. He knew all things.... yet did not know all things. What a train wreck of theology. It takes a trance like mentality controlled by some power to overlook and not question these things. I really like how you question everything. Jesus was struggling with going to the cross. He saw in the scriptures the agony that the Christ must suffer. He sweat drops of blood [figuratively] meaning it was a massive struggle as to whether to go or flee. Even though he knew he would not flee, the begging God to "let this cup pass before me", please, is there another way, shows his struggle was real. That he had his own will. Not a split personality will. Jesus was not some great actor playing a part where God was the actor and the man Jesus was his character and God did all his own action scenes. What a mess.

You equate being human a nd being God as the same and in conflict. They are not the same. Two entirely different things, spiritual and physical.

You too are spiritual and physical, you are just a created spiritual being in a physical vessel. He was Spiritual as God in a physical vessel. He had to be one of us to save us.

You equate being human a nd being God as the same and in conflict. They are not the same. Two entirely different things, spiritual and physical.

You too are spiritual and physical, you are just a created spiritual being in a physical vessel. He was Spiritual as God in a physical vessel. He had to be one of us to save us.
You can't be both God and man. It would then disqualify either due to definition, Definitions do apply even in religion. If one were a man, then he is not God. Example, you can't be both straight and gay. You can't be both a trophy hunter and a meat hunter. You can't be both a man and a woman, you can't be..... you get the point