JetJockey

LanierSpots

JetJockey. Sup man. Blast from the past. LOL. Hope you are doing well. Are you still in Georgia? Going to the Washington / Auburn game next Saturday? Peterson has them playing well. Looking forward to the game.... (y)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Are you still in Georgia?

He's in Colorado now. Now he's really gotten snooty. He's got that whole Rocky Mountain high thing going on.:bounce:

Jetjockey

He's in Colorado now. Now he's really gotten snooty. He's got that whole Rocky Mountain high thing going on.:bounce:
Shhhh. It’s a secret, we actually get our bud from B.C. man!! Dude, It will get you real faded! Nothing like good BC bud!! It’s the best man! ?

Lanier.. Life is good out here in the West. Great weather, great views, great beer, and no humidity or bugs!! As far as the game goes, I think it will be a good one, but I think at the end if the day the young receiver corps of UW will be its downfall. Unlike AU’s QB who is more of a dual threat QB, Jake Browning is a pure Pro style QB. If the receivers can’t get separation, it will allow Auburn to tee off on the running game. As good as UW’s offensive line and running game will be, they won’t be able to be one dimensional against Auburn. With that said, UW’s secondary is arguably the best in the country. One too many INT’s and UW could easily take advantage. It’s going to be a fun to watch, if I watch. I might not be back from scouting.

LanierSpots

I think the game will be close. Our big advantage may be our ability to totally stop the run and make Browning pass on most downs. But thats on paper. We will need to be able to run the ball with a brand new offensive line. Not sure we can pass all night on that secondary.. We have 4 new starters on the offensive line so that will interesting

But the way, The wife and I made our first trip to Colorado back in June. We fly out to see a concert at Red Rocks. Kinda a bucket list thing for me. Had a absolute blast. May even go back next year. We stayed 5 days and did some sightseeing. Did Frisco, Dillon Reservoir, Rocky Mountain Park and Estes park area for a few day. We also did Mount Evans. Had a blast out there....... People are different but they are still people. Cool to hang out with....

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
How about those auburn tigers beating your PAC 12 boys?

LanierSpots

Good game JJ. Your boys played well. Very close match up..... Those wide outs are certainly legit....

Good luck moving forward.