Jimmy Page,,,,

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I wonder where Jimmy page was during the ice storm ,,,,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cmp1

BANNED
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
It won't be too long before all the classic rockers are gone.

I'm sure glad I got to enjoy their music back in the day.

jiminbogart back in the day:

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
BTW, that was not side 1 of Led Zeppelin IV. It drove me nuts that they messed that up.

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
Happy Birthday KyDawg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED

Cmp1

BANNED

Cmp1

BANNED

Cmp1

BANNED

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Saw them on their first US tour at the Macon Coliseum. It turned out they were staying at the same Holiday Inn as me. Got all their autographs on the album jacket of the their first LP. Robert Plant is a weird dude. :bounce:

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I seen Robert Plant at the Fox theatre.
He came on stage mouthing off weird stuff for a good long while.
He didn’t have the type of personality we expected whatsoever. The show came across decent by the end of it.
Apparently he had not sang live in a while at the time.

Cmp1

BANNED

DannyW

To quote Jack Black at the 2012 Kennedy Center Awards...Best. Band. Ever.

CMP mentioned a bunch of good ones but you could fill album after album with their greatest work...Misty Mountain Hop...Black Dog...The Immigrant Song...Ramble On...Trampled Underfoot...When the Levee Breaks...and on and on.

Happy birthday JP.

Cmp1

BANNED
To quote Jack Black at the 2012 Kennedy Center Awards...Best. Band. Ever.

CMP mentioned a bunch of good ones but you could fill album after album with their greatest work...Misty Mountain Hop...Black Dog...The Immigrant Song...Ramble On...Trampled Underfoot...When the Levee Breaks...and on and on.

Happy birthday JP.
Amen brother,,,,

turkeykirk

Saw them in concert in Atlanta at the old Fulton County Stadium. Wild time for sure.:rofl:6850D93F-235A-4A33-934F-C81E197BE29A.jpeg