Joel Won't Open His Church............

turkeykirk

I'm sure the Reverands Jessie and Al are sending large sums of money for the relief efforts.:rofl:

Tell me Steve, what do you really know about this pastor and congregation? What do you know about their DAILY efforts to help others? Do you have any idea what they do on a consistent basis, not just when the nation's attention is on Texas? I'm sure you, and those like you have no clue.

Do you know how many families Lakewood Church feeds daily?
Do you know how many people they clothe daily?
Do you know how much they contribute regularly to their community?

I'm sure you don't. But you don't have any problem, criticizing them, even though you don't know what you are talking about.

Its amazing to me, how people are blind to the ministry of the church, accomplished every day. But if the church can't provide an instant response, when one is demanded, all of the previous efforts are forgotten.

drhunter1

Tell me Steve, what do you really know about this pastor and congregation? What do you know about their DAILY efforts to help others? Do you have any idea what they do on a consistent basis, not just when the nation's attention is on Texas? I'm sure you, and those like you have no clue.

Do you know how many families Lakewood Church feeds daily?
Do you know how many people they clothe daily?
Do you know how much they contribute regularly to their community?

I'm sure you don't. But you don't have any problem, criticizing them, even though you don't know what you are talking about.

Its amazing to me, how people are blind to the ministry of the church, accomplished every day. But if the church can't provide an instant response, when one is demanded, all of the previous efforts are forgotten.
Cricket rodeo!

He's not a Christian, never considered him one. He's a money grubbing snake oil salesman just like Al Gore.
Amen and his building is not a church. It is a building where people gather for a feel good meeting.

ryanh487

His church is actually half flooded, and members are actively volunteering and helping folks in the shelters. Not that I support him, but if you're going to find reasons to dislike a man, use real ones and not social media rumors.